ePi7v35.jpg
epic

Votra

Retired
Nebulae
she drives my cock into her

you drive me up the fucking wall

there's a distinction

You know I could have sworn you were lecturing me earlier about how as a 20 year old you don't have time for stupid 16 year olds like myself.

But if I'm driving you up a wall and successfully dragging you into a passive aggressive forum conversation how exactly is it your age makes you better than I am?

Is it because you talk about how your girlfriend has sex with you on a roleplay forum or...?

Also believe it or not I ALSO HAVE SEX WITH MY GIRLFRIEND! Who would have thought?!

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
You know I could have sworn you were lecturing me earlier about how as a 20 year old you don't have time for stupid 16 year olds like myself.

But if I'm driving you up a wall and successfully dragging you into a passive aggressive forum conversation how exactly is it your age makes you better than I am?

Is it because you talk about how your girlfriend has sex with you on a roleplay forum or...?
Do me and everyone else a favor.

Shut up.

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae

Also believe it or not I ALSO HAVE SEX WITH MY GIRLFRIEND! Who would have thought?!
its rly annoying how every single post you make you try to put yourself on a pedestal and look intelligent

Reactions: List

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
You think because my posts are lengthy they are attempting to be intellectual?
i make lengthy posts too when its required of me, but it's your wording and how you try to look superior to everyone

Votra

Retired
Nebulae
i make lengthy posts too when its required of me, but it's your wording and how you try to look superior to everyone
I'm not making a general post, I'm directly making an argument to Warwick. He said something hypocritical and in an effort to make him look bad I responded. That's not putting myself up on a pedestal or trying to be an "intellectual"

Reactions: List