Post a picture of yourself

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
dont be like that you secretly wish you too could be stoned and drinking the ol' soda pops
[doublepost=1557245791][/doublepost]
i vaped because i started smoking at a stupid age and got an addiction that eventually became life dependent

it does seem cry babyish but once youve got to that stage you have mood swings, you cant think straight and your brain is just focused on having a fag

i rarely enjoy vaping, the only times it does is when it helps with stress the other times is to keep the need of having a fag at bay

trust me, id rather be spending my odd tenner on a game or going out

my man, you’re vaping for all the right reasons. Don’t take my words so harsh, it’s just a mention and hopefully a deterrent to anyone who’s vapes recreationally or thinks of it.

Trust me, I thought of trying as a family of smokers who even see smoking weed being worse than a cigarette, yet are well aware of their differences in terms of health issues (both are bad don’t get me wrong) but never got into it, hopefully shit’ll develop in the future for more healthier alternatives that’ll save people suffering from nicotine addiction.

Reactions: List

Baker

Mr. Mineside
Nebulae
my man, you’re vaping for all the right reasons. Don’t take my words so harsh, it’s just a mention and hopefully a deterrent to anyone who’s vapes recreationally or thinks of it.

Trust me, I thought of trying as a family of smokers who even see smoking weed being worse than a cigarette, yet are well aware of their differences in terms of health issues (both are bad don’t get me wrong) but never got into it, hopefully shit’ll develop in the future for more healthier alternatives that’ll save people suffering from nicotine addiction.
this group have developed this pen that heats up tobacco rather than burning it which is apparently according to research a TON less harmful than normal cigarettes, the tobacco you have to purchase from them and apparently its just the leaf with different dosages of nicotine

its something i wouldn't try that shit is really expensive but apparently it has a very good track record of people ditching altogether

M

Man wearing a helmet

this group have developed this pen that heats up tobacco rather than burning it which is apparently according to research a TON less harmful than normal cigarettes, the tobacco you have to purchase from them and apparently its just the leaf with different dosages of nicotine

its something i wouldn't try that shit is really expensive but apparently it has a very good track record of people ditching altogether

https://uk.iqos.com/

Founded by Phillip Morris International, owner of the Marlboro cigarette brand among many others

the last man

corn lord
Nebulae
it's friday night and out of the deepest darkest forest, this guy walks out and slaps your industrial revolution's ass, what do you do?

80H1Ouy.png