Post your Crusader Kings2 experiences.

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Title.

So recently with the monks and mystics expansion pack, I began playing again, and this is what happened on my return. I began playing as one of the Indian country near modern day china? Anyways, I had no heir but I had a high intrigue, I specialized on my focus with seduction and began having kids every 1-2 years, the empire was fine, till I decided to join a cult, I began kidnapping my enemies and sacrificing them to my god, I began raising my child's with satanist thoughts, and I converted my wife, and brother to join the cult, I turned 64 and I had contracted the great pox, And then we had a "Party" orgy, With my wife and other people. 1 Years after that my brother declared war against me and we fought in the battlefield , I had defeated him and imprisoned him in the dungeon, I then had a great celebration with a wonderful feast for our lord. And that was the last thing I did, I had died of poisoning, then my heir took over and I found out that my brother escaped, I still haven't found him, but I know he's plotting something against me.

Reactions: List

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
Started as a :heyzeus: jew
Got converted to christian
Killed muslims in the name of jesus christ
That's the only experience I have with the game after 50 or so hours

Essence

Proton
Nebulae
>Played as Duchess Matilda of Tuscany - 1066 William the Conquerer start date one game
>Through shenanigans and eugenics I managed to produce a lotta strong babies with one hunchback daughter who I sent to marry the king of France :3
>Long story short, broke away from the HRE and formed The Kingdom of Italy
>Committed suicide cause I wanted to play my cool strong and shrewd heir with a thicc wife (genius and good stewardship)
>First Crusade failed miserably and I kinda got pissed a bit so I created an Anti-Pope and installed that pope in Rome.
>Enslaved Africans in the name of God (Holy Wars)
>Crusade pt. 2 - actually successful and I managed to install my brother on the throne of Jerusalem
>Thicc wife is an unchaste wh*re so I divorce her and force her to become a nun, I didn't really care cause I already got my strong and genius son for an heir
>I check in India for a second because why not and I realise that I have a cousin who's a fucking Raja (What the fuck?)
>I accidentally marry my only son (He wasn't that good tbh) matrilineally and I spend the last 5 years of my characters life trying to assassinate my son's wife
>My son is killed by his wife's brother
>I die
>Fuck

I blame Karlings.

And then we had a "Party" orgy, With my wife and other people.

Last time I had a character who participated in an orgy with three random women + his wife, he turned Homosexual. >:/