Posters Ful76

Ful76

String
Nebulae
Hello , I'm new to SFM , here I want to share posters , you can tell what is missing or flaws which are present in my posters

This is the first poster (although there are more , but they are terribly bad )​
deadspacefinale2_by_shuvaianimed3d-da31ufy.png

After completing Hotline Miami I was a bit blissed out from this theme (although I still enjoy it)​
_sfm__true_richard_by_shuvaianimed3d-da6ofmt.png

Again, the poster associated with Hotline Miami , although it is a crossover .
_sfm__hotline_dog_by_shuvaianimed3d-da5ydtm.png

Sometimes I like to do trash​
_sfm__my_imagination_by_shuvaianimed3d-daacs5s.png

Another poster from section "trash"​
_sfm__f_ck_my_b00k_by_shuvaianimed3d-daef15g.png

There are of course posters , but I don't know whether to show them .

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
There's always that guy that joins the community and immediately shows off how good he is at art just to trigger media devs.

Really like the first one.

Reactions: List

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
First one is actually really bloody good. The rest are alright. I think we may have a future media dev here.

Ful76

String
Nebulae
There's always that guy that joins the community and immediately shows off how good he is at art just to trigger media devs.

Really like the first one.
It seems that I did not say that I make VERY COOL POSTERS , I've always had the feeling that something was missing , for example , in my posters , few items on the background (although they do not) , I also love to atone for the light , and it is not good sometimes .

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
It seems that I did not say that I make VERY COOL POSTERS , I've always had the feeling that something was missing , for example , in my posters , few items on the background (although they do not) , I also love to atone for the light , and it is not good sometimes .
Honestly dude, they are nice. With some extra work with backgrounds and editing in Photoshop this could definetly be Media Developer material.

Ful76

String
Nebulae
Honestly dude, they are nice. With some extra work with backgrounds and editing in Photoshop this could definetly be Media Developer material.
Thank you ) , I will try to add more to the background