[Potential Spoilers] Rogue One Thread

gExile

roleplayers paradise
Nebulae
i am a retard who posts the same stupid joke twice in the same thread LOOOL

but to stay on subject, I liked the movie, much more than ep 7
I fucking loved KS20, just a bit disappointed he and that blind asian guy died, they were great

Reactions: List

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
i am a retard who posts the same stupid joke twice in the same thread LOOOL

but to stay on subject, I liked the movie, much more than ep 7
I fucking loved KS20, just a bit disappointed he and that blind asian guy died, they were great
When Krennic was killed by the death star on Scarif, the thing he wanted control over to begin with
kinda mega ownage

Gabby

Atom
Nebulae
I love the look of this guy
Rogue-One-A-Star-Wars-Story-Trailer-2-1.jpg

Benjideaula

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Just watched the movie despite my claims of boycotting, it was still good. I just wish there was kyle katarn in it.

Deleted member 93

Nucleus
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
The fucking carnage we saw by Darth Vader at the end of the movie literally made me fucking scream inside.
That was easily the best shit I've seen in a long time. All together I didn't really enjoy the movie as much as I hoped to. There were moments in the cinema where I kinda just closed my eyes for a bit cause it wasn't interesting.
I really hope to see more of Darth Vader in future movies, they should really just focus on a movie on Darth Vader during the continuation of the Jedi Purge, it would be hard to fuck it up.

Nebulae
I counted how many rebels died
it was like 30 (Counting the carrrier ships as 1)

and how many stormtroopers and imperials were slaughtered?

I dont know, it just took me out of the movie

the ridiculous amount of stormtroopers who died

scene after scene a bunch of troopers ran up to our heroes
the heroes are scared
but after 5 minutes the stormtroopers and their mothers are killed

atleast in the originals people fled from the stormtroopers

gExile

roleplayers paradise
Nebulae
I counted how many rebels died
it was like 30 (Counting the carrrier ships as 1)

and how many stormtroopers and imperials were slaughtered?

I dont know, it just took me out of the movie

the ridiculous amount of stormtroopers who died

scene after scene a bunch of troopers ran up to our heroes
the heroes are scared
but after 5 minutes the stormtroopers and their mothers are killed

atleast in the originals people fled from the stormtroopers
why would they run though
they'd die sooner or later anyways since they're stuck on that small imperial compound, literally nothing to lose

for saws people they're just extremists so they're dumb

Nebulae
why would they run though
they'd die sooner or later anyways since they're stuck on that small imperial compound, literally nothing to lose

for saws people they're just extremists so they're dumb
I understand the folks who are stuck in the emperial planet thing

but what about the scenes on the desert planet

or at he rainy planet?

it was like a wave video game
a wave of stormtroopers comes out of doors, they're all shot and the next wave pops up

the "war" aspect of the movie was just ruined for me

gExile

roleplayers paradise
Nebulae
I understand the folks who are stuck in the emperial planet thing

but what about the scenes on the desert planet

or at he rainy planet?

it was like a wave video game
a wave of stormtroopers comes out of doors, they're all shot and the next wave pops up

the "war" aspect of the movie was just ruined for me
For Jedha (the desert planet) they were Saw's extremists; note the EXTREMISTS. They're most likely not afraid to die as long as it means taking out a fair number of imperial scum

For Eadu (the rainy planet), no idea, I'd guess it'd be something similar to the scenario in Scarif, since was it Jyn or whoever decided to go fuck up their plan
Imperials know there are rebels in there = they'd search and probably find them
And also the only way out of the planet would be to steal a Imperial ship, (like they did right?) and imperials probably wouldnt give it without a fight anyway

The stormtroopers getting mowed down was ridiculous to me as well tho, but didnt ruin it for me

I liked the fact there werent any Jedi/force users and made it seem like what life is for the """AVERAGE""" rebel than the jedis and whatnot

Nebulae
For Jedha (the desert planet) they were Saw's extremists; note the EXTREMISTS. They're most likely not afraid to die as long as it means taking out a fair number of imperial scum

For Eadu (the rainy planet), no idea, I'd guess it'd be something similar to the scenario in Scarif, since was it Jyn or whoever decided to go fuck up their plan
Imperials know there are rebels in there = they'd search and probably find them
And also the only way out of the planet would be to steal a Imperial ship, (like they did right?) and imperials probably wouldnt give it without a fight anyway

The stormtroopers getting mowed down was ridiculous to me as well tho, but didnt ruin it for me

I liked the fact there werent any Jedi/force users and made it seem like what life is for the """AVERAGE""" rebel than the jedis and whatnot
speaking of the extremists
I got a chuckle out of the fact that they were dressed as middle eastern terrorists

their main weapon was even granades and explosives

gExile

roleplayers paradise
Nebulae
speaking of the extremists
I got a chuckle out of the fact that they were dressed as middle eastern terrorists

their main weapon was even granades and explosives
i know right
a desert planet occupied by a foreign empire extracting fuel from it
with extremists dressed in rags attacking the occupiers with explosives
HMMMMMM

Oxy[Morons]

ส็ส็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็ส็
Nebulae
I like to think that blind dude was the fourth to last jedi
he deffo had the force with him no doubt
plus when he was walking to the master switch where it made it clear the kiddo was in touch with the force, the top of his staff was a light saber hilt

I justify him never using it because he didn't want the empire to hunt his ass down the moment he used it

Deleted member 93

Nucleus
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
The movie lacked a developed viewer to character emotional link.
Literally, when the death star shot the beam at scarif and you see both Jyn and Cassian sitting by the beach looking at the shockwave heading their way and like, we're supposed to feel somewhat sad of their deaths but I sat in the cinema like.

gExile

roleplayers paradise
Nebulae
I like to think that blind dude was the fourth to last jedi
he deffo had the force with him no doubt
plus when he was walking to the master switch where it made it clear the kiddo was in touch with the force, the top of his staff was a light saber hilt

I justify him never using it because he didn't want the empire to hunt his ass down the moment he used it
Well yeah there was him KIND OF using the force but not in the sense jedis or sith use it
he was some kind of a monk meme, and didn't his friend or him itself say they were one of the last seers of the force when asked if he's a jedi?
I feel as if he'd have told the truth after he kind of killed a handful of imperials to save a few strangers
but he was fuckin DOPE
im one with the force and the force is with me. im one with the force and the force is with me. im one with the force and the force is with me. im one with the force and the force is with me. im one with the force and the force is with me. im one with the force and the force is with me. im one with the force and the force is with me. im one with the force and the force is with me. im one with the force and the force is with me. im one with the force and the force is with me. im one with the force and the force is with me. im one with the force and the force is with me. im one with the force and the force is with me. im one with the force and the force is with me. im one with the force and the force is with me. im one with the force and the force is with me. im one with the force and the force is with me. im one with the force and the force is with me. im one with the force and the force is with me. im one with the force and the force is with me. im one with the force and the force is with me. im one with the force and the force is with me. im one with the force and the force is with me.

Oxy[Morons]

ส็ส็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็ส็
Nebulae
Well yeah there was him KIND OF using the force but not in the sense jedis or sith use it
he was some kind of a monk meme, and didn't his friend or him itself say they were one of the last seers of the force when asked if he's a jedi?
I feel as if he'd have told the truth after he kind of killed a handful of imperials to save a few strangers
but he was fuckin DOPE
im one with the force and the force is with me. im one with the force and the force is with me. im one with the force and the force is with me. im one with the force and the force is with me. im one with the force and the force is with me. im one with the force and the force is with me. im one with the force and the force is with me. im one with the force and the force is with me. im one with the force and the force is with me. im one with the force and the force is with me. im one with the force and the force is with me. im one with the force and the force is with me. im one with the force and the force is with me. im one with the force and the force is with me. im one with the force and the force is with me. im one with the force and the force is with me. im one with the force and the force is with me. im one with the force and the force is with me. im one with the force and the force is with me. im one with the force and the force is with me. im one with the force and the force is with me. im one with the force and the force is with me. im one with the force and the force is with me.
sounds like a fancy excuse a Jedi would say to avoid being man hunted by the empire....
plus if that were the case the other jacked up Rambo dude would have been that way too

but holy fuck those two as a duo were fucking insane
I'd be more scared of them than the Death Star, a fucking blind guy shot down an imperial fighter with his crossbow thing

gExile

roleplayers paradise
Nebulae
sounds like a fancy excuse a Jedi would say to avoid being man hunted by the empire....
plus if that were the case the other jacked up Rambo dude would have been that way too

but holy fuck those two as a duo were fucking insane
I'd be more scared of them than the Death Star, a fucking blind guy shot down an imperial fighter with his crossbow thing
i know right
when he just did his force shit and randomly shot the tie fighter that crashed into the other tie fighter and THAT one destroyed the AA turret
and when the ones on the deck thought they were fucked when the stormtroopers barged in and the asian rambo just starts gunning them down from a mile away just FUCK

The movie lacked a developed viewer to character emotional link.
Literally, when the death star shot the beam at scarif and you see both Jyn and Cassian sitting by the beach looking at the shockwave heading their way and like, we're supposed to feel somewhat sad of their deaths but I sat in the cinema like.

and ikr, the two that were probably meant to be the "protagonists", i cared of their death the least
K2-SO and the before mentioned asian rambo and Chirrut's death were much more to me than the two protagonists

Rondal

And whole beasts of nations desire power
Nebulae
latest

Unsung hero

Also, where did those two star destroyers which were sent into Scarif? Did they just collide with the shield?