News Preview/Discussion - WW3RP: STASILAND

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 305

the more we wait for forums --> the more excited we are for them ---> the more the hype builds ---> the better the stuff we'll see

its all a ruse

Reactions: List

Husky

Nebulae
6f5d434d869da9ae698b9b570510bc22.png

Roosebud

Molecule
Nebulae
Seriously tho this ain’t a joke

The longer you wait the more people you’ll likely lose the interest of

Release the forums

I'd like to emphasize that this thread, as has been stated a number of times, isn't an announcement but a concept pitch to see if it'd interest people.

No server has been officially announced yet, I've been severely burdened by work but hope to continue working on the concept within the next few days.

The QA thread helps me with direction in development and new insights from this thread are really helpful in solving conceptual issues, but right now there's not much point in opening forums yet.

Like I and so many others have said, this isn't an announcement for a server but a presentation of a concept

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae

2931cdbec48ef8ced978016adc19a242.png

84d7a7983ed6ad790b647a9345d08190.jpg

The Peace Movement disrupts civil life in wartime London. Thousands are arrested during anti-war protests to what is increasingly becoming an American occupation as US forces build-up across the isles.

The unity government of the United Kingdom has taken steps to criminalise opposition to the war and its conscription measures, citing the possibility of Soviet influence on disarmament and armistice supporters in the anti-war camp.

Bandit

Nucleus
Nebulae

2931cdbec48ef8ced978016adc19a242.png

84d7a7983ed6ad790b647a9345d08190.jpg

The Peace Movement disrupts civil life in wartime London. Thousands are arrested during anti-war protests to what is increasingly becoming an American occupation as US forces build-up across the isles.

The unity government of the United Kingdom has taken steps to criminalise opposition to the war and its conscription measures, citing the possibility of Soviet influence on disarmament and armistice supporters in the anti-war camp.

oi mate you got a loicense to be sitting in the road??

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
I'd like to emphasize that this thread, as has been stated a number of times, isn't an announcement but a concept pitch to see if it'd interest people.

No server has been officially announced yet, I've been severely burdened by work but hope to continue working on the concept within the next few days.

The QA thread helps me with direction in development and new insights from this thread are really helpful in solving conceptual issues, but right now there's not much point in opening forums yet.

Like I and so many others have said, this isn't an announcement for a server but a presentation of a concept
pretty sure you can jot down people as interested - this thread has ballooned into 100+ pages of discussion, people have returned to neb for it, the original post is the most nebbed post in the site's history

get the headstaff on the program here

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I mean imo obviously it'll happen but I think people are expecting the server to pop up by the end of the month or something.

Nebulae
Wait a minute, you are doing the same shit as valve ain't ya... You are going to have us hype up for forever and then after ten years release a pay to win card game.
Don't think I don't see your game...

Status
Not open for further replies.