News Preview/Discussion - WW3RP: STASILAND

Status
Not open for further replies.

liew

Don't Shoot I'm Too Short
Nebulae
will it be more city focused, or will it be a totally bombastic warzone, or is it something more akin to this war of mine?

just curious

D

Deleted member 305

the only thing i'm hype for is being able to play with the realest motherfuckers around again

@Gaben @whiskers @afric @ramsgater i love u all

1hnv2v.jpg

nobody:
nato: Fuck skeletonman and Marskmen team . Abuse locatoin on Berlin map. Please, Restrict this.

Roosebud

Molecule
Nebulae
will it be more city focused, or will it be a totally bombastic warzone, or is it something more akin to this war of mine?

just curious

We're not aiming for any kind of city focus, due to the contrast with HL2RP as well as us wanting to emphasize the conflict setting rather than a state of relative peace and order. We're mostly aiming for a warzone like the kind you'd expect from a country torn apart by warring factions

Nömad <3

Nicrobe's pet Philosophy notebook
Nebulae
nobody:
nato: Fuck skeletonman and Marskmen team . Abuse locatoin on Berlin map. Please, Restrict this.
Joke: Insulting the Soviet faction consistently because they win more firefights.
Broke: Switching to the soviet faction to win more firefights.
Woke: Switching to Militia to profit off more firefights

Reactions: List

afric

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
glad that i can announce that tito is still alive, the stasiland administrative team has recognised him as a god, therefore he cannot die

very exciting!

Reactions: List

afric

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
do you intend to develop the lore of the events within germany on the server, or some sort of rp document instead of a server event type deal? also, will the leadership of the country (if any at all) be subject to development? the politburo control, and issues within the country; will that be a factor and if it is, will it play a larger part in lore development
it's set in germany

Status
Not open for further replies.