News Preview/Discussion - WW3RP: STASILAND

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theplahunter

Electron
Nebulae
just add some more interiors and shit

Agreed, I feel like with a focus on Civilian life there will be a need for more housing and such, maybe a few refugee/homeless camps so people can have a center to RP and have their character live RPly. As well as a few broken down warehouses (depending on the map) where people can hide out, make deals, and have meetings between the insurgencies.

Reactions: List

Bio Junior

Nucleus
Nebulae
Agreed, I feel like with a focus on Civilian life there will be a need for more housing and such, maybe a few refugee/homeless camps so people can have a center to RP and have their character live RPly. As well as a few broken down warehouses (depending on the map) where people can hide out, make deals, and have meetings between the insurgencies.
Oh shit what's up MIA shitty commissar? <3

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
just add some more interiors and shit

that's the problem

the map is pushed up against source limits to the point where I question I can add anything without having to scuttle half of it

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Didn’t they up the limit of brushes awhile ago

brushlimit doesn't apply to shit like leafs and func_detail touching regular entities

even with more brushes FPS will tank if it's not carefully done

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
brushlimit doesn't apply to shit like leafs and func_detail touching regular entities

even with more brushes FPS will tank if it's not carefully done
it you gotta take shit out might be some of the shit in the woods like the military camp or the gas station

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
it you gotta take shit out might be some of the shit in the woods like the military camp or the gas station

to put it one way:
  • opening up a room means I need a floor, ceiling, doorways and other small details plus clutter so it doesn't look like a cube
  • I have a dozen buildings to do all with several rooms
  • I have a dozen areas to mish-mash together with several buildings
it all adds up, even if I tore everything that exists up I replicate the problem by being forced to replace it with the same amount of shit

don't ask me

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 305

to put it one way:
  • opening up a room means I need a floor, ceiling, doorways and other small details plus clutter so it doesn't look like a cube
it all adds up, even if I tore everything that exists up I replicate the problem by being forced to replace it with the same amount of shit

don't ask me
sarcasm

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
to put it one way:

don't ask me
Worse case you can just make them empty and get props out in in game

D

Deleted member 372

i9Fef8P.jpg

Nebulae
Worse case you can just make them empty and get props out in in game
i mean stuff like apartment buildings, stores and small outposts aren't really gonna need to be more than an empty box because people will want to prop them up and personalise them anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.