Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 305

bounding mines need to return
unknown.png

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I was fucking about with some of the old WW3 stuff with @afric before our event yesterday and I realised how easy it'll be on some maps to just yeet a nailbomb down into a passing patrol and murder them tbh

Reactions: List

afric

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I was fucking about with some of the old WW3 stuff with @afric before our event yesterday and I realised how easy it'll be on some maps to just yeet a nailbomb down into a passing patrol and murder them tbh
loud screaming as a shoe is thrown at several well armed and trained soviet soldiers

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
sorry i cant read :(

I'm just referring more to soviets like immediately executing civillians if theres even a minor chance they might potentially be an insurgent or something which was pretty much what happened last time but then again most civ chars back then were pretty much just edge lords anyway and nobody played them

I regard the same as Civil Protection characters. Sure, you can be an edge lord, and (ab)use your position to get a chuckle, but people notice if you're roleplaying for your own entertainment, or if you're roleplaying for the collective experience we all can share and partake it. The real winner is being somebody that people want to roleplay with.

In regards to civilian character in WW3RP, save for the ones who were literally shot on sight, most of them deserved it. So many people, including Dirty Harry (old head staff) would just hop on their civilian characters and just start killing everybody on either faction, or something of the likes. There was a reason that nobody trusted civilians, and there still will be, but the key is not to let the OOC meta factor into in-character decisions, and hope that if such matters happen, than Soviets will deal with it internally through IC means.

Status
Not open for further replies.