Nebulae
finally, a meme I can re-use for a relevant occasion
wGYYSNP.jpg

Gabe

Molecule
Nebulae
finally, a meme I can re-use for a relevant occasion
wGYYSNP.jpg
Small brain: Uses hollywood movie actor as a ref pic taken from a movie cause he wants to look epic, handsome and perfect

Big brain: Uses a ref pic of a soldier from a documentary or old war footage. Not handsome at all and clearly not perfect due to the condition

Reactions: List

SGT Angel

Nucleus
Nebulae
Small brain: Uses hollywood movie actor as a ref pic taken from a movie cause he wants to look epic, handsome and perfect

Big brain: Uses a ref pic of a soldier from a documentary or old war footage. Not handsome at all and clearly not perfect due to the condition

I went a year with a picture of a CPU fan as a ref pic, solely because I copy pasted the wrong link.

Mancom37

Atom
Nebulae
Absolutely hate how people just ram their tanks into the enemy and race around the map using shift with what is supposed to be a heavy, sluggish warmachine designed with range in mind

Absolutely repulsive

I mean I can excuse ramming but only out of desperation since you will end up breaking your tracks by slamming right into something hard like another tank.

Samurai

Inspector Bullshit
Nebulae
Absolutely hate how people just ram their tanks into the enemy
So are you going to ban people from being able to use their tank tracks to run people over?

and race around the map using shift with what is supposed to be a heavy, sluggish warmachine designed with range in mind

Absolutely repulsive
I think you will find that tanks are rather fast by comparison to most civilian vehicles. They aren't like they were in their initial inception in WW1. You can really only somewhat say they're slow when they go up steep inclines and rough terrain.

Last edited:

GenericPlayer

i like firetruck and moster truck
Nebulae
on the note of tanks, after messing around with them in singleplayer, you can drive on the seabed underwater

we are going to have a drowning mechanic right? i don't think having tank crews act as frogmen with a tank as a makeshift submarine would be very epic

Husky

Nebulae
Absolutely hate how people just ram their tanks into the enemy and race around the map using shift with what is supposed to be a heavy, sluggish warmachine designed with range in mind

Absolutely repulsive

Roosebud

Molecule
Nebulae
So are you going to ban people from being able to use their tank tracks to run people over?

Probably yeah, lest it turns into what we had before where people just slam their vehicle into everything that moves as it's seemingly more effective than aiming and shooting eachother.

I think you will find that tanks are rather fast by comparison to most civilian vehicles. They aren't like they were in their initial inception in WW1. You can really only somewhat say they're slow when they go up steep inclines and rouge terrain.

I'm perfectly aware of how modern tanks work, we just can't trust players to be realistic with them. I don't want people to know a tanker's manual inside out but I'm pretty sure most people know that you shouldn't rush straight into squads head first.

Or do we want to see driving like this again

Status
Not open for further replies.