Steam name: PrincessKatey
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:66607893
Previous experience with Vortigaunt factions:
Nope
Have you read the Vortigaunt Guide?
Yes I have.
Character Name:
Harmony

What kind of character do you plan on portraying? How do their traits distinguish them from the rest of their species?:

Harmony distinguishes herself from other Vortigaunts through her unique perspective on humans. Rather than viewing humans as inferior or alien, she sees them as beings that she has a responsibility to care for and protect. In her own way, she takes on a parental role towards humanity, offering guidance, support, and a sense of safety.
Brief Backstory:
Harmony was born into a small community of Vortigaunts that had managed to evade the Combine's capture and enslavement. From a young age, they showed an affinity for caring for others, often acting as a surrogate parent to the young Vortigaunts in the community.

As they grew older, Harmony became more and more aware of the plight of humans living under the Combine's rule. They were moved by their struggles and saw parallels between their situation and that of the Vortigaunts who had been enslaved by the Combine.

Harmony began to see themselves as a protector of humanity, using their abilities to guide and support them whenever possible. They saw themselves as a parental figure, responsible for the well-being of those under their care.

What kind of group(s) are you planning to work with (if any:)
Beyond looking for a cluster to group with, I do not have any specific groups in mind.
Do you intend to request a power specific to your character? If so, specify (Keep in mind you cannot use this in S2K situations):
I do not want one.

Reactions: List
Nebulae
Sorry this took so long. We've been busy getting the server back up on it's feet. I haven't forgotten it by any means.

I think you have a fairly unique character going for you and I appreciate how they simultaneously play into classic 'vortigaunt' traits while breaking boundaries in other places at the same time.

Accepted.

Reactions: List
Status
Not open for further replies.