Premium Member
Nebulae
See you in 3 months
out-disappear.gif

Reactions: List

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
so now i'm releasing a mini nebudget that will give flag cuts that will benefit the top donators and make it harder for non neb premiums to claim whitelists whilst boosting the neb economy long term

Zeenz

Atom
Premium Member
Nebulae
so now i'm releasing a mini nebudget that will give flag cuts that will benefit the top donators and make it harder for non neb premiums to claim whitelists whilst boosting the neb economy long term
Remember the London riots, I doubt it won't happen again if shit continues to drastically go down the drain.

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
Remember the London riots, I doubt it won't happen again if shit continues to drastically go down the drain.
they will probably try and wingardium leviosa the problem away

Jeffy

Electron
Premium Member
Nebulae
Nories and Nabour parties scrapping for control of the House of Nebulae

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
GTA Progress Update thread lads

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
E'Ah, fuck awf' u cunt, dun gimme that bollocks you southern Eccles cake.
he dun like big esco, he mad the mealio dealios are 4 quid
I hate myself for being not only able to read this perfectly but can literally hear the accent within my skull, why must you curse me

soon as someone opens a supermarket up i'm gonna go steal the trolleys like a real british person
I'm honestly tempted to make something like Roginald from Family Guy who'll make it their duty to find and return them to their rightful location

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I hate myself for being not only able to read this perfectly but can literally hear the accent within my skull, why must you curse me

I'm honestly tempted to make something like Roginald from Family Guy who'll make it their duty to find and return them to their rightful location

Nigel Thornberry Character coming right up.