Progress Update #4

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I'll be monitoring your substance abuse.

I will be a functioning member of society, I will not be utilizing my Crafter Knowledge and Experience to make rifles and illegal guns for the criminal underworld No sir-ee.

Jamie

Legion
Head Staff
Media Developer
Nebulae
I will be a functioning member of society, I will not be utilizing my Crafter Knowledge and Experience to make rifles and illegal guns for the criminal underworld No sir-ee.
How you gonna do that without thumbs

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Ay I've got a couple questions in regards to the drugs in the game. I know from the answered question's thread you plan to tell us about manufacturing closer to the time, but what I want to know is;

What drugs will be available on the GTA 5 Roleplay Server, and what will their intended effects/bonuses be? Will they have any chance of overdose?

Lastly, I have some specific drug related questions as it matters for a character idea I'm working on; psychadelic shrooms. Will they exist, what will their effects be and please tell me I can forage them in the woodland so my shroom hermit has a viable way of getting supply to use and sell? Please tell me they will give me a rainbow kaleidoscope overlay.

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
What drugs will be available on the GTA 5 Roleplay Server, and what will their intended effects/bonuses be? Will they have any chance of overdose?
I know you guys want to know the details on the crime side of things but I really want to attempt to keep as much of it part of discovery as a criminal. As you can see in the video, weed increases your armour gradually.

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I know you guys want to know the details on the crime side of things but I really want to attempt to keep as much of it part of discovery as a criminal. As you can see in the video, weed increases your armour gradually.
Okay, I get that, but can you at least answer my shroom related questions alex, I'm begging you, I need to know if shroom man is viable

Zeenz

Atom
Premium Member
Nebulae
Can I rp as a florida man and get SA approval to get an invis potion to break into area 51 and kidnap a scientist to make my dog happy and immortal?

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I just want shrooms, and for them to be foragable so I can justify spending my time in the woods as a hermit/psychedelic fortune teller, is that too much to ask?

ef9d1ce47849188c9e36d3e252b8c851.jpg

Reactions: List

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
unless you have a book that is an encyclopedia of mushrooms, their names should be unknown upon picking them up - making eating them a lottery of hunger restoration, death and psychedelia

Reactions: List

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
unless you have a book that is an encyclopedia of mushrooms, their names should be unknown upon picking them up - making eating them a lottery of hunger restoration, death and psychedelia
Extremely based and will be my first purchase for certain. I aim to hit that perfect niche in the criminal underworld where I will be completely neutral, and known/used by all for either poison or drugs. I want to be able to walk through every gang turf and be respected and feared as "the mushroom man".