News Project Nebuloid Whitelisted - 19th January @6:30pm UTC +0

Zeenz

Atom
Premium Member
Nebulae
do not care
He said the line!
xuHgPfR.jpeg

I swear I do not sit on the forums all day 24/7..... when you are reading a book for UNI all you get to do to stop being bored to death is make shitty memes
[doublepost=1640883080][/doublepost]Also I love posting my shit memes on Neb as a group of people here love to send me hate comments on my memes or screenshots. Like bro I get it but join the queue

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
He said the line!
xuHgPfR.jpeg

I swear I do not sit on the forums all day 24/7..... when you are reading a book for UNI all you get to do to stop being bored to death is make shitty memes
[doublepost=1640883080][/doublepost]Also I love posting my shit memes on Neb as a group of people here love to send me hate comments on my memes or screenshots. Like bro I get it but join the queue
i appreciate your memes and your carefree attitude to the haters

Reactions: List

Zeenz

Atom
Premium Member
Nebulae
i appreciate your memes and your carefree attitude to the haters

Like bro who wakes up, shits on someone and still thinks this is funny?
Ig1rRJ4.jpeg

[doublepost=1640883308][/doublepost]Like dude woke up and made this and then went to send me hate lmao

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
Was playing a bit of solo zomboid to get a better feel for the game since I've not played it in a while
ZReuqQX.jpg

why am I locked in the bathroom? well there's some hungry visitors outside you see.

Zeenz

Atom
Premium Member
Nebulae
mexican all you can eat zomboid experience
Gonna call it someone has deffo made a cannibal mod where you can eat bodies but im too scared to google that and get on a watchlist

Hunk

Extraction Point
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Was playing a bit of solo zomboid to get a better feel for the game since I've not played it in a while
ZReuqQX.jpg

why am I locked in the bathroom? well there's some hungry visitors outside you see.

in my first run (yesterday) i was looking for food in a shop and my neighbour took a bite off me from behind and then i became the food

Zeenz

Atom
Premium Member
Nebulae
@Jaydawg how did you mod your server? I'm trying to do a cop with my mates, Im using the same mods i downloaded to load the server with but its saying not correct build number. All my mods are 41, im on 41 and the server should be 41
[doublepost=1640890119][/doublepost]Ignore me I fixed it, one of the stupid mods was acting up, I did the good ol' check every skyrim mod technique