News Project Nebuloid Whitelisted - 19th January @6:30pm UTC +0

Andrew

Atom
Nebulae
For ref:

If the server has PVP on then PVP is always on for everyone; your own toggle for PVP is whether or not you can hit others which is handy for zombie hordes where you don't wanna whack your friend.

If you haven't toggled it on yourself then you just won't do friendly fire.
PvP in these games is easily bypassed
just lead a horde to any players base and throw a noisemaker over their fence
or just lead them there

Frosty

Schlong
Nebulae
I don’t really find it funny like it’s abit of a harsh and boring way to destroy people’s bases who hadn’t done anything

Reactions: List

dvn

Atom
Nebulae
not cool guys who burned down our base
motivate.gif

retribution is coming

Zeenz

Atom
Premium Member
Nebulae
I don’t really find it funny like it’s abit of a harsh and boring way to destroy people’s bases who hadn’t done anything
Not just that but we were donating everything we had, rescuing people first aiding them, feeding them etc

Frosty

Schlong
Nebulae
Not just that but we were donating everything we had, rescuing people first aiding them, feeding them etc
I mean i get just having a laugh and taking a horde or something there which is actually survivable but just aerosol bombing a base for the crack then doing the whole cope and seethe thing is weird.

Zeenz

Atom
Premium Member
Nebulae
I mean i get just having a laugh and taking a horde or something there which is actually survivable but just aerosol bombing a base for the crack then doing the whole cope and seethe thing is weird.
They firebombed the house we logged off in and then destroyed the wall and honked the horde over to kill us when we left, I wouldn't but as upset if it was just them killing us or just stealing but they lit gained nothing from it and we lost everything we grinded for which we did to help the whole server. The fuel we used to pick up new players like @Mute heal and water them and take them to the safe areas burnt up, our spare food and water which we gave to anyone who asked burnt up. you get the point.

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
apologies to postal and zeens for some reason i tend to attract death and destruction in every survival mp game i play i experienced multiple modded minecraft flashbacks today

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
man

can you guys like

not pvp? like cmon zombies are already enough of a threat for people. just make sure to lock your doors man

Zeenz

Atom
Premium Member
Nebulae
man

can you guys like

not pvp? like cmon zombies are already enough of a threat for people. just make sure to lock your doors man
I don't mind pvp, but they did it whilst 2/3 of the group were offline. Didn't even attack us they just griefed the base + burnt it. then harrased us in the all chat and here THEN immediatly left to play gmod. They lit joined the server griefed and left and told us to cope and seethe and wonder why we don't want to play?

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
man

can you guys like

it's not just the pvp
it's the fact that i couldn't kill them because pvp is off by default, they had pve mode on so they was practically invincible against me and you have to toggle it yourself

you can set fire to people's buildings which what they did without being in pvp mode but that's just griefing and being an asshole

@Zeenz
don't worry about it those two are just people with an intellectual inconsistency

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
They firebombed the house we logged off in and then destroyed the wall and honked the horde over to kill us when we left, I wouldn't but as upset if it was just them killing us or just stealing but they lit gained nothing from it and we lost everything we grinded for which we did to help the whole server. The fuel we used to pick up new players like @Mute heal and water them and take them to the safe areas burnt up, our spare food and water which we gave to anyone who asked burnt up. you get the point.

you guys were online

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
i personally think feuds are the cool part of a multiplayer server

also i just noticed is water still on or am i going insane