News Project Nebuloid Whitelisted - 19th January @6:30pm UTC +0

Zeenz

Atom
Premium Member
Nebulae
I keep putting planks on the ground ( to pick up later ) but then they just disappear as soon as they get placed down, wtf?

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
my absolute biggest pet peeve with this game is this
OwuU2n1.jpeg

here i am driving down a deserted road, week 1 of the apocalypse, theres one singular farm out here surrounded by absolutely nothing and theres no cars on the road anywhere

R7dSHZ6.png

sike theres like 3 hordes out here in this corn field and at least 100 zombies spread out over the other ones in the middle of bumfuck nowhere

tempted to tune the settings down and turn off zombie respawns because this kind of thing just kills the vibe for me
Part of this is the result of the currently raised zombie spawning rates, yeah.

Putting the numbers down should fix the massive hordes - cause you're still meant to see zombies out there (cause nowhere is truly safe in the QZ) but nowhere near the level the normal setting currently puts you at.

It could also be that the random events have pushed hordes out towards that part of the map, it can happen.

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
my absolute biggest pet peeve with this game is this
OwuU2n1.jpeg

here i am driving down a deserted road, week 1 of the apocalypse, theres one singular farm out here surrounded by absolutely nothing and theres no cars on the road anywhere

R7dSHZ6.png

sike theres like 3 hordes out here in this corn field and at least 100 zombies spread out over the other ones in the middle of bumfuck nowhere

tempted to tune the settings down and turn off zombie respawns because this kind of thing just kills the vibe for me
since u got a car just find a few bourbon bottles and rags (which are pretty common in bars), make molotovs, roll down your window and start honking until you gather everyone

slowly cruise into the middle of the field and herd them in a circle, toss the molotov outta the window and just burn them down, considering how secluded you are you could prob use a more silent gun to take a few more out as well

Reactions: List

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
since u got a car just find a few bourbon bottles and rags (which are pretty common in bars), make molotovs, roll down your window and start honking until you gather everyone

slowly cruise into the middle of the field and herd them in a circle, toss the molotov outta the window and just burn them down, considering how secluded you are you could prob use a more silent gun to take a few more out as well

or just use mute as he dies every 5 minutes anyway

TwistedSilicon

Magic Citrus Fruit Man
Nebulae
I got cocky

350 kills... down the drain

N5aEasE.jpg

u8yDUBg.jpg

A final goodbye.

ppZUlOl.jpg

8FTBaxV.jpg

NBFvwbF.jpg

y61wpIc.jpg

Also turns out a campfire is way more effective at stopping you from resurrecting than bleach is.​

Last edited:

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Fuck me.

Had my first genuinely good solo run clearing houses, the clicks fucked me and I got scratched.

Healed.

Happened again the next day. Four body parts scratched.

3f0e91f4987d282366a326476750286e.jpg

I lived from this.

Again the next day.

Bite.

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Fuck me.

Had my first genuinely good solo run clearing houses, the clicks fucked me and I got scratched.

Healed.

Happened again the next day. Four body parts scratched.

3f0e91f4987d282366a326476750286e.jpg

I lived from this.

Again the next day.

Bite.
x38oc8L.jpg

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
I literally survived 5 scratches in the span of two days with no infections.

I really don't know how I managed that lmao, its like 25%.
i think a scratch from zombos is 7% each but idk how to calculate chance cause im dumb but i think its less than that

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
has anyone else made it to louisville or am i truly alone within its gated confines, eternally hunted by hordes (having lost my good friend @Trains (died in my arms(i cried)))