News Project Nebuloid Whitelisted - 19th January @6:30pm UTC +0

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
how high are the damn zombie spawns

muldraugh is an absolute Killzone at the moment, and rosewood was horrible when I spawned there

multiplayer has zombie spawns proportional to the amount of players on the server

Frosty

Schlong
Nebulae
muldraugh is an absolute Killzone at the moment, and rosewood was horrible when I spawned there

multiplayer has zombie spawns proportional to the amount of players on the server
I was around corpman medical near the neb base and there wasn't a zombie in sight

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I was around corpman medical near the neb base and there wasn't a zombie in sight

that's because I've killed them all near the neb base

near the main road of Muldraugh you'll start seeing hordes again

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Yeah with the way the new spawns work even on a "normal" spawn rate there'll be a load more in multiplayer.

TinPan

Needs to blow his nose
Nebulae
@Jaydawg would be nice to have the ability to claim safe houses as a faction in order to protect the contents within if players aren’t online. Same goes for probably decreasing the spawn time for loot too; seems to replenish way too often.

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
@Jaydawg would be nice to have the ability to claim safe houses as a faction in order to protect the contents within if players aren’t online. Same goes for probably decreasing the spawn time for loot too; seems to replenish way too often.
Changing settings mid game doesn’t seem like a good idea though, especially with a few first time players

Frosty

Schlong
Nebulae
Can’t you just use padlocks

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae

me after realizing i need to stitch a deep wound, resulting in my eventual demise as I head towards the nearest pharmacy in a desperate attempt to retrieve a suture and or needle and or thread, in which a horde of zombies awaits for me from whence i meet my fate

Hunk

Extraction Point
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
i have 7 cars and i can now hotwire
jokes on u i picked burglar (can hotwire by default)

5eaeca8adbe21861a1fdafdb05cc37ca--cat-sunglasses-cool-cats.jpg

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
seriously though im unironically getting so fucking pissed at this why was i doing so well now i cant fucking escape the zombies at all for some fucking reason no matter what i do they find me AAAAAAAAAARHGYHSAYHTVRGHAFRVHUVFATRI