Project REsistance (New Resident Evil game)

D

Deleted member 6062

s8qyCR3.png

Reactions: List

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
honestly hoping they go with the gameplay of RE2 remake, and judging by the leaked pictures I think it might!

RE7 was a good game but eh, not my style. I want survival with my horror, please

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Edit: So there's been a lot of speculation and someone did a URL grabber on a teaser livestream they did then quickly removed - it might be a 4 vs 1 Co-op sort of deal, ala L4D/Evolve. Or maybe a New Outbreak style?

Note the guy is wearing a Raccoon City Jacket too, so...

xJRbGiZ.jpg

tuP0Tpo.jpg

TGfPjJG.jpg
bGM7gLe.jpg

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
4 player coop l4d clones are boring, when are we getting that 64 player l4d clone.
Want an army against zombies

Tzula

Molecule
Nebulae
4 player coop l4d clones are boring, when are we getting that 64 player l4d clone.
Want an army against zombies
I think Rabid found out about a WWZ game that's just like that, not sure. .

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
SO THE TEASER TRAILER DROPPED

Its a lot like the old Gmod Zombie Master game - you spawn in creatures for the human teams to fight like Zombies, Lickers, etc and (if the teaser is taken literally) you'll be able to control boss monsters like Mr. X directly.

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

Bio Junior

Nucleus
Nebulae
SO THE TEASER TRAILER DROPPED

Its a lot like the old Gmod Zombie Master game - you spawn in creatures for the human teams to fight like Zombies, Lickers, etc and (if the teaser is taken literally) you'll be able to control boss monsters like Mr. X directly.

Honestly, the concept looks cool but the whole RE fan base is expecting a RE3 Remake. The best games are the old ones and I loved the way they remade RE2, so yeah, let RE3 come then we can think about new ones. My opinion at least.

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Honestly, the concept looks cool but the whole RE fan base is expecting a RE3 Remake. The best games are the old ones and I loved the way they remade RE2, so yeah, let RE3 come then we can think about new ones. My opinion at least.
RE2 took 4-5 years, RE3 will take time fren

Bio Junior

Nucleus
Nebulae
RE2 took 4-5 years, RE3 will take time fren
Yeah but my point is, looking back at the games related to resident evil that were launched before RE2 Remake, they were all flops. RE5 was steroids for everyone, RE6 was just meh, RE7 not really related to Resident Evil but a good concept nontheless, the Revelation games are all shit. I just think they should focus on what's been working for them which is remaking the old games that people played when they were younger over at PS1.

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
So...

I'll be honest; this doesn't look like anything groundbreaking and seems a little wonky. But it looks pretty fun.