psx anyone excited for anything

Chromesthesia_

Hailing from the same town as Sophie Dee
Nebulae
playstation experience thing soon anyone got their eyes out for anything

am hoping to see more of kojimas new game and if they give a release date for the remaster of crash bandicoot

Chromesthesia_

Nebulae
"hey sonys given me money time to make my favourite actor hold a baby while naked and cry"

yo cunt have you seen the new trailer there is a tactical soldier man with modern weapon with ww2 skeleton minions

i am confused but a bit like ooooooooo whats this

cause like i enjoyed mgs5 in terms of when it had some outlandish shit it kinda made sence because of how the story is told and that

i mean massive robots and the walker gears kinda make sence so yeah

i dunno what to think bout it

gigi

Atom
Nebulae
cause like i enjoyed mgs5 in terms of when it had some outlandish shit it kinda made sence because of how the story is told and that
mgsv has one of the biggest reasons why its a majorly important game to the series hidden within it, that skull face's legacy is stopping big boss and zero ever reconciling, dooming both outer heaven and cipher to be on opposite ends of the world instead of be able to work against their common enemy, skull face and sahelanthropus

Chromesthesia_

Nebulae
mgsv has one of the biggest reasons why its a majorly important game to the series hidden within it, that skull face's legacy is stopping big boss and zero ever reconciling, dooming both outer heaven and cipher to be on opposite ends of the world instead of be able to work against their common enemy, skull face and sahelanthropus

i never played any of the other metal gears because i was that cunt child growing up playing crash bandicoot, jak and daxter, little big planet and fuckin cod like

now im a better man

playing good games