Public wall for private profiles

Nebulae
It's kind of like how when there was a new don everyone had to kiss his hand and pay their respects, or when a khan died in a mongol horde, everyone had to go and personally swear loyalty to him. They mightn't like him or even be happy for him, but one day, he might be the decider of their fate so it pays to suck up now.

Reactions: List

Nömad <3

Nicrobe's pet Philosophy notebook
Nebulae
@Husky i really like dogs too, and i also genuinely appreciate how you've mellowed with time. I remember when i left every current affairs thread got derailed and i think most of the community were so tired of the debates we supported the 'strawman husky' shtick. Coming back to see you chill and in the ww3 threads and stuff is really nice man, i look forward to playing with you when stasiland comes out

Husky

Nebulae
@Husky i really like dogs too, and i also genuinely appreciate how you've mellowed with time. I remember when i left every current affairs thread got derailed and i think most of the community were so tired of the debates we supported the 'strawman husky' shtick. Coming back to see you chill and in the ww3 threads and stuff is really nice man, i look forward to playing with you when stasiland comes out
Ye I was just really stressed out at that point in life and things have calmed down and I've learned to take things in my stride as I go with them, not really bothered by much anymore and I just try to stay as relaxed as I can.

Thanks for the compliments, and for taking note of the change in behaviour, I have tried to turn myself around a fair bit, and I just hope others recognise I'm for the better for that.

Also really appreciate seeing you around Nomad, you're a real chill guy, also god DAMN you look good in a suit.

Nömad <3

Nebulae
Ye I was just really stressed out at that point in life and things have calmed down and I've learned to take things in my stride as I go with them, not really bothered by much anymore and I just try to stay as relaxed as I can.

Thanks for the compliments, and for taking note of the change in behaviour, I have tried to turn myself around a fair bit, and I just hope others recognise I'm for the better for that.

Also really appreciate seeing you around Nomad, you're a real chill guy, also god DAMN you look good in a suit.
i think it's most apparent in how in all the ww3 threads and stuff i've seen you make good contributions to the threads and when you do, it shows that you and the community has grown up because people react normally to it and neb it if it's good. No people dumbposting just because it's you, you act chill and people take you as such now and it's super nice. Adds to my whole thing recently where all i ever seem to talk about is how nice it is to see the forums are less of a knife fight over memes, ideology and just pure vitriol. I think we were all stressed and most of us were like a year or so younger, a lot changes in that time and people improve c:

I feel like you are better for it and seriously it's just really nice to see guys like you and @Chadwick and @cns going from big bloody memes to genuinely lovely people that add to the threads they talk in constructively, even current affairs. You guys are bloody stars.

And thank you Husky means a lot <333

Husky

Nebulae
i think it's most apparent in how in all the ww3 threads and stuff i've seen you make good contributions to the threads and when you do, it shows that you and the community has grown up because people react normally to it and neb it if it's good. No people dumbposting just because it's you, you act chill and people take you as such now and it's super nice. Adds to my whole thing recently where all i ever seem to talk about is how nice it is to see the forums are less of a knife fight over memes, ideology and just pure vitriol. I think we were all stressed and most of us were like a year or so younger, a lot changes in that time and people improve c:

I feel like you are better for it and seriously it's just really nice to see guys like you and @Chadwick and @cns going from big bloody memes to genuinely lovely people that add to the threads they talk in constructively, even current affairs. You guys are bloody stars.

ccc9a7c2e00bd98f8bcc1419d151a643.jpg

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

I’ve always been lovely people just rub me the wrong way

Nömad <3

Nebulae
I’ve always been lovely people just rub me the wrong way
a lot of us not in the 'in' group kinda thing didn't know that tho lad. Shut up and lemmie compliment you, your success in business and buying a house, and still being a really nice guy c: