Fixed Pulse-weapons (/PSMG) can be used and fired without the G flag by Civil Protection

Pyromaniac

rob-approved!
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
Priority: Medium-low
Description: The Pulse SMG (and potentially other gene-locked scripts) can be equipped AND shot by those in the Civil Protection faction (tested with a 75) without the flags indicating gene therapy or having the proper genetic structure. I asked if it was meant to be this way and got told no.

Steps to reproduce:
Give a CP a pulse SMG (or other pulse weapon)
CP equips it through inv
CP shoots it with left click after raising

Additional notes: While we're at it, can we make the Pulse SMG the proper script size ingame instead of 2x4 :)

Tested with @Bio Junior

Reactions: List

Gary

Developer
HL2 RP Server Director
Nebulae
was banking on people not noticing till the weekend....... fucc......... will be fixed on weekend

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
Priority: Medium-low
Description: The Pulse SMG (and potentially other gene-locked scripts) can be equipped AND shot by those in the Civil Protection faction (tested with a 75) without the flags indicating gene therapy or having the proper genetic structure. I asked if it was meant to be this way and got told no.

Steps to reproduce:
Give a CP a pulse SMG (or other pulse weapon)
CP equips it through inv
CP shoots it with left click after raising

Additional notes: While we're at it, can we make the Pulse SMG the proper script size ingame instead of 2x4 :)

Tested with @Bio Junior
Why are you giving pulse SMG's to 75s

:troll:

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
Didn't realise we went ahead with gene locked items...
fortunately, I know just the crazy son of a bitch who could probably work around it.

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
Will you risk your soul for scripts?
If I ever get my hands on a combine suppressor gun I'll consider it,
but if I ever drop it on death I'll delete the character out of shame for irreparably modifying my humanity for combat strength. and immediately apply for OTA instead.

Pyromaniac

rob-approved!
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
Out of curiosity, is it possible for gene-locked weapons to be unlocked?
I believe there either are ways right now, or paths being uncovered ICly to achieve a flag "G", this flag permits your character access to fire gene-locked weapons.