Questions MK2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris .P. Bacon

Proud Redcoat
Nebulae
As my question didn't get answered because of the demise of LP, I'm going to repost them, some of them have already been answered on LP but I added more, Thank in advance :). I'm kinda newbie to HL2RP so I want to know some things

1. How do become a loyalist, do you just get enough loyalty points?
2. How do you get loyalty points?
3. What is the point of the Outlands?
4. What are the benefits of being a loyalist?
5. Is there any point of buying clothes from the clothes dispenser?
6. What is the Unity Party
7. Whats the Terminal?
8.Whats the Union Proselyte?
9. Whats the best legal way to get tokens?

I may or may not add more questions to this post

pudsey

Electron
Nebulae
There's a HL2 section, y'know.
Hidden all the way at the bottom.

Chris .P. Bacon

Proud Redcoat
Nebulae
I know, but none of those were designated for questions n shiz so I just used this place xD

Kaine

Quark
Nebulae
gonna answer best i can but i dont play hl2rp so take with a grain of salt.
1. a loyalist is anyone who's loyal to the combine empire, so even if you don't have LP you are still by definition a loyalist
2. do good deeds, snitch on rebels, report contraband, anything fur den kaiser Wallace breen
3. i dont know much but outland's supposed to be this dangerous outback for rebels/UU to scrap in, i'm guessing it's just a containment zone for the S2K, keep it off the city server, keep city RP-focused
4. better quality of life, better clothing, room, better rations, a fucking cinema..
5. it's a way of distinguishing yourself from the blue suits i guess. blue suit doesn't look too classy and loyalist-like, you might wanna fancy white suit instead
6. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nGV43KT41K8VRUDZb--oRDSiO_IQ5P-i-6rkomEET8c/edit?pref=2&pli=1 UNITY PARTY DOCUMENT if you wanna read up about it
7. terminal were a buncha UU journalists last time i checked, they write news articles about the happenings around the world
can't answer your last two
there's a Q&A thread which will answer your questions better than i can, it's in the hl2rp section

Caban

Proton
Nebulae
Outlands is the magical place everyone wants to go because it's mostly based arround S2K.

`impulse

Head Staff
Nebulae
There's an hl2rp Q&A thread in the hl2rp section. You should use that.

Status
Not open for further replies.