Serious R.I.P Doggo

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
I wasn't entirely sure where to post this, but considering the Fast Thread's section tends to be more memes than anything else, general seemed better. Please, keep bullshit out of this thread if you're gonna post.

R.I.P Malti, 2003-2017.
p2AT36W.jpg

Roughly at the age of 14, Malti had developed a class 4 (the worst) teeth infection, which may well have spread to his kidneys. He was almost entirely blind and possibly deaf, amongst many other issues.

As aforementioned, I was unsure where to post this, but with not much else to give back to him for all the years he made me laugh, feel loved, provided many great moments and gave me a pet to grow up beside, I thought he at least deserved a thread here. A memorial.

Some more photos of him below;
gbDzlz2.jpg

P5sJp1e.jpg

P.S. He went out with a bang; Ate the cat's food this morning.

Agitha

Doggo person
Nebulae
Oh Subeh :( My Condolences for your pupper. Fourteen years is such a great length for a dog.

He looks so good too! Like I said before, If you want to talk, I'm here! ;-;
Making me cry for reading this :( Hes so adorable...

Last edited:
Reactions: List

Adrenaline

relaxed
Nebulae
R.I.P
Got a 10 year old dog who has a nasty teeth infection
Removed like 10 teeth already
He doesn't have /that/ long left either

<3 <3 <3

gExile

roleplayers paradise
Nebulae
this always makes me sad :( my dog turned 8 in january, but luckily the average lifespan for it's breed is 14 years
cute dog by the way, shame he had to die like that and not of just old age, going blind and deaf's not a nice way to go

Zak

Resident xenophile
Nebulae
good choice in farewell music, at least

only pet i've ever had was a few parakeets but it's not really the same

my condolences nonetheless

Nicrobe

Lord of Ineptitude
Nebulae
Should've made a thread when my dear Köfte got crushed under an unbalanced wardrobe. Well, didn't have the confidence to get any other pets after that. Başın sağolsun sub' ^^

honja

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Sorry to hear that mate.

My dog Scamp got put down a day after his birthday, and he just about reached 10. He was suffering from stomach cancer to the point where he wasn't eating for weeks, so my dad had him put down because he didn't want him to suffer. As blunt as it sounds, that's how you need to think of it. Good luck to you pal.

Plankster

Atom
Nebulae
Feel sorry for you, Subeh.
Hate it when I hear about someones pet die, it's so sad..

R.I.P Doggo Malti.. Didn't know you, but you sure looked like a cute and a nice doggo on those pictures.

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
As a dog owner, I feel with you buddy. Over years you build up such a relationship with you dog that its not your pet anymore, he/she/it is family
2332883671_781d050425.jpg

Stalker

the very best rp man on planet earth
Nebulae
I haven't had many dogs myself but my aunt adopts a lot of retired greyhounds who are thrown out after being used up in races and when she lost hers she was heartbroken so I can only imagine what you are going through right now, best of luck and I hope he brought you lots of happiness in his life :(

(I mean I cried like a baby when my old budgie died so I can't imagine how a dog for years would feel ; - ; )

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
I haven't had many dogs myself but my aunt adopts a lot of retired greyhounds who are thrown out after being used up in races and when she lost hers she was heartbroken so I can only imagine what you are going through right now, best of luck and I hope he brought you lots of happiness in his life :(

(I mean I cried like a baby when my old budgie died so I can't imagine how a dog for years would feel ; - ; )
As someone who has adopted three homeless kittens, all of which grew up and two who later died of a disease they got as strays, I know the feeling.
You grow a strong bond with pets like dogs and cats. It's always really sad to see them go.
But hey, he went out like a savage.

Hosterss

Electron
Nebulae
From a man who owns 10 dogs and has experienced many losses, I can assure you that losing a member of the family like this is one of the worst feelings you can come by and I am really sorry for your dog. Let him always be remembered somewhere in all our hearts. o7.

Sorry for my bad spelling if there is any. Im on mobile atm.