R40UL's drawing corner

R40UL

Proton
Nebulae
Hello and welcome to my little space in nebulous where I post whatever I end up drawing. Mostly with a normal pencil because I'm too lazy to get to the nearest store and buy coloured ones ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
I have :fullownership: of all these drawings... in case it wasn't obvious enough.

But yeah, here are a few drawings I've already done (also if you have anything I could draw, tell me and I might end up drawing it):

ntgoa3o.jpg

Something I pulled out of my mind when it was like 3 AM :T.

93o0k34.jpg

Soldier 76 from Overwatch, yes, I realize the hand is a little small but I couldn't bother myself with readjusting the size...
Also the gun was painful to draw.

g3OMl1K.jpg

A Civil Protection unit from a side.

S41JroD.jpg

A random guy I drew out of boredom.

Edit: Excuse the cardboard box quality of the photos, I don't have a 500€ camera and won't have one anytime soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: List

Elliot7420

Neutrino
Nebulae
Pretty awesome dude, I'd definitely recommend buying a cheap drawing tablet, "buying" flash and getting Lazy Nezumi Pro. It allows you to do a lot more and i cant stress how helpful having the ability to undo a line instantly is.
FYs4QqS.png

here's a quck drawing i did a while ago with a tablet and flash to practice get into drawing before doing some animation. It only took around twenty minutes to finish which is why the line work's a bit choppy

Reactions: List

R40UL

Proton
Nebulae
Pretty awesome dude, I'd definitely recommend buying a cheap drawing tablet, "buying" flash and getting Lazy Nezumi Pro. It allows you to do a lot more and i cant stress how helpful having the ability to undo a line instantly is.

I do have planned getting one, but given how my situation is when it comes to money, I will have a really hard time saving for it.

Grau

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Hey, that's pretty good.