GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

Steam name: raiden
Steam ID:
get in a moment
Previous experience with Vortigaunt factions:
i do not, no.
Have you read the Vortigaunt Guide?
Yes, and will continue reading it regularly for reference.

Character Name:
Faruhn
What kind of character do you plan on portraying? How do their traits distinguish them from the rest of their species?:

I plan on playing a vortigaunt who is battle-crazed, someone who lives for the hunt. I wish to become a hunter of sorts who preys on other xenian beasts for subsetance, as well as assisting with local resistance cells on acquiring unique forms of xenian lifeforms for study, in order to potentially get somewhat of an edge over the combine through the use of these extra-terrstrial entities. I want to play a vortigaunt that his very belief system is based around honour in battle and the strive for enemy blood. A savage vortigaunt, potentially destructive in nature. A warrior.

I wish to further be something of a poet, writing down stories of past battles and hunts in songs, both in Vortegeese and the common tongue. Similar to a bard of the ancient times who would sing of the valor of fallen brothers in arms.

Brief Backstory:

Faruhn was born. He was born and lectured only to fight. He was a warrior, a soldier - he was taught that the way to prove oneself that you must seek honour in battle, and only death in battle is the acceptable way to die. He was bred simply to fight. Under the Nihilianth's control over the Xenian Borderworld, Faruhn was one such vortigaunt sent to guard the Nihilianth's chamber and was mortally wounded in the creatures destruction. Faruhn feels a sense of disconnect with the time, as he believes his valor in battle was stemied by the defeat - but also similarly bitter about the fact that he had no real control over his actions, feeling as if he was used as a pawn in a fight he had no say in fighting.

Faruhn now sees the Combine as the true enemy, a worthy foe to battle - and one that he is more determined then ever to overcome.

What kind of group(s) are you planning to work with (if any)?:
I may potentially start my own cluster of warrior vortigaunts, but this is yet to be seen if possible. I will not be directly joining any resistance group.

Do you intend to request a power specific to your character? If so, specify (Keep in mind you cannot use this in S2K situations):

I wish a heightened sense of awareness - the ability to locate tracks left by those who were there before. If someone has been in a room that Faruhn recognises the essence of, he would be aware of their previous presence.

Reactions: List
Nebulae
Accepted.

Do you intend to request a power specific to your character? If so, specify (Keep in mind you cannot use this in S2K situations):

I wish a heightened sense of awareness - the ability to locate tracks left by those who were there before. If someone has been in a room that Faruhn recognises the essence of, he would be aware of their previous presence.

Gonna have to think about this for a minute. Will message you about it later. Play without it for now.

Reactions: List
Status
Not open for further replies.