Rainbow Six Seige

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
BOYS

i have an issue

it says ive unlocked the elite skin for ash and that i have 4 outbreak packs but i have neither of them???

what do????

Nova

Proton
Nebulae
lERO9y8.png

7aQTDWe.png

XzHK2GU.jpg

These are the 3 packs out of the 4 free ones. 4th one is a Ying outfit.

metropaun

hass ist keine emotion sondern ein zustand
Nebulae
if vigil gets detected by the fuck ass drone while his gadget is active then vigil is completely useless

Reactions: List

SGT Angel

Nucleus
Nebulae
if vigil gets detected by the fuck ass drone while his gadget is active then vigil is completely useless

Vigil has always been completely useless why make a character that has a ability to not be seen by cameras and shit only for them to see a a big fuck off white screen shit that tells you if they have vigil

Vortigangster

Proton
Nebulae
Vigil has always been completely useless why make a character that has a ability to not be seen by cameras and shit only for them to see a a big fuck off white screen shit that tells you if they have vigil
Literally his only redeeming factor is his SMG which is really powerful (far from EVO level but still)
They just have to make his camo work against Lion and NOT give away that stupid fucking retarded ass white noise to drones, and I think he'd be a somewhat competent operator, although I feel like he would probably be godlike as an attacker since defenders typically use their cams more than attackers use drones.

Twar

The truth is out there
Nebulae
Literally his only redeeming factor is his SMG which is really powerful (far from EVO level but still)
They just have to make his camo work against Lion and NOT give away that stupid fucking retarded ass white noise to drones, and I think he'd be a somewhat competent operator, although I feel like he would probably be godlike as an attacker since defenders typically use their cams more than attackers use drones.
is his SMG-11 or whatever it was still stupidly good

Vortigangster

Proton
Nebulae
Didn't Ubi Say the Ash Elite set was for free?
Ash has 2 elite outfits, Viper which you can only get through outbreak packs, and Sidewinder which you get for just launching the game (The R6S Ghastly Gibus) Although according to their twitter the Sidewinder is currently bugged so you can't unlock it yet