Rambling About Military Roleplay

AlexD

Iᴛ's ᴊᴜsᴛ ʀᴘ ʙʀᴏ
Nebulae
just as a quick remark: WW3RP goes all the way back to 2011, across different communities, the first one was coalition vs globalists back in that year with a desert map

real niqqas like @Felgroove and @Powley will remember

Reactions: List

Clockwork

String
Nebulae
just as a quick remark: WW3RP goes all the way back to 2011, across different communities, the first one was coalition vs globalists back in that year with a desert map

real niqqas like @Felgroove and @Powley will remember

Really? What were the prominent communities? If any were hosted in late 2013 I can probably understand why I wasn't around to play on them. That was the time period when I was moderating for some of those quality-questionable servers; joining another military rp server and increasing its player count was seen as one of the biggest sins one could commit, especially if you were on staff. In hindsight, I should've gotten over my dedication to the game mode and left those servers sooner. I honestly spent way too much time in that type of kitty-server-fight environment that I'd now expect between poorly run, mediocre DarkRp servers.

But hey, I was younger, and I learned my lesson.

Adding on to the previous question, can you talk (or type, I guess) about what it was like back in 2011?

Reactions: List

AlexD

Iᴛ's ᴊᴜsᴛ ʀᴘ ʙʀᴏ
Nebulae
Really? What were the prominent communities? If any were hosted in late 2013 I can probably understand why I wasn't around to play on them. That was the time period when I was moderating for some of those quality-questionable servers; joining another military rp server and increasing its player count was seen as one of the biggest sins one could commit, especially if you were on staff. In hindsight, I should've gotten over my dedication to the game mode and left those servers sooner. I honestly spent way too much time in that type of kitty-server-fight environment that I'd now expect between poorly run, mediocre DarkRp servers.

But hey, I was younger, and I learned my lesson.

Adding on to the previous question, can you talk (or type, I guess) about what it was like back in 2011?

I honestly can't remember the name of the community

I do remember nobody of us going to Dark Fraction, isntead spreading orselves out in different servers with Military RP but until LemonPunch we didn't touch anything close to WW3RP and avoided DF

For example, Starship Troopers RP or some space war RP