Rate the song above

Nebulae
3/10 this sounds like something a minecraft youtuber would use for his intro
and also that synth sound is horrendous

7/10 i was going to give it a five but its sorta catchy, tunes are nice, background melodies is good syn just not my personal favorite. I'll go listen to Death Grips if I wanna trip out.

Chromesthesia_

Hailing from the same town as Sophie Dee
Nebulae
7/10 i was going to give it a five but its sorta catchy, tunes are nice, background melodies is good syn just not my personal favorite. I'll go listen to Death Grips if I wanna trip out.

4/10 i like some pink floyd tracks but this one is too slow and meh

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
arctic monkeys are meh in general

their last album yeah

not their early stuff though, they got some good shit there

their last album is still listenable though, the only album ive not been able to get into is suck it and see

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
their last album yeah

not their early stuff though, they got some good shit there

their last album is still listenable though, the only album ive not been able to get into is suck it and see
Continuing on since you didn't post anything.

Big fan of Imagine Dragons, even saw them in concert, but I'm looking for some outside opinions on their newest single, kind of think it's ok but nothing special or out there.

Reactions: List

mårten

Atom
Nebulae

Big fan of Imagine Dragons, even saw them in concert, but I'm looking for some outside opinions on their newest single, kind of think it's ok but nothing special or out there.

eyy i was just responding to the other guy cus he said that arctic monkeys were shite, you were supposed to rate his song

Niematunic

Neutrino
Nebulae

The repetetive instrumentals at the beginning sound like they're glitched and it hurts me.

Reactions: List

Bronn

Atom
Nebulae
Yes. That is Imagine Dragons, and that is why they are popular.

Ehh, not too bad. Very repetitive. Vocal style doesn't match music, though.6/10

I don't know how to feel about the song, and I don't like the style as much, so... 5/10