Molecule
Nebulae
5/10 enjoyed it but not really enough for me to care about it

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
sounds funny lmao, can't take it seriously but it bops a bit 6.5/10

8/10 It's is it pretty naiu, but it got a bit long
i like long songs if they are a certain style (doom, stoner, drone, shoegaze) or have a lot of variations

D

Deleted member 332

8/10 It's is it pretty naiu, but it got a bit long
i like long songs if they are a certain style (doom, stoner, drone, shoegaze) or have a lot of variations

8/10 sounds like good movie outro music, me like

sounds funny lmao, can't take it seriously but it bops a bit 6.5/10

Nebbed purely because Oingo Boingo, Little Girls is unironically my fucking jam lmao. They sound so weird I love it

New Vulf jam. My eyes nearly burst out of my skull when I saw 'feat. Bootsy Collins'. Tight drums and Joe Dart's THICC basslines again

liew

Don't Shoot I'm Too Short
Nebulae
8/10 sounds like good movie outro music, me like

Nebbed purely because Oingo Boingo, Little Girls is unironically my fucking jam lmao. They sound so weird I love it

New Vulf jam. My eyes nearly burst out of my skull when I saw 'feat. Bootsy Collins'. Tight drums and Joe Dart's THICC basslines again

6/10 for bootsy collins, but the vocals are really strange and too high-pitched for my liking

von Preußen

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
6/10 for bootsy collins, but the vocals are really strange and too high-pitched for my liking
8/10 good new fangled techno mumbo jumbo the kids are into nowadays

On 14 April 1944, at Montese three Brazilian soldiers on patrol, Arlindo Lúcio da Silva, Geraldo Baeta da Cruz, and Rodrigues de Souza, were attacked by German forces, who called upon them to surrender; the three men took cover and fired on the enemy until running out of ammunition. They fixed bayonets and advanced, but were killed. In recognition of the bravery of the soldiers the Germans buried them with a cross with the inscription "Drei Brasilianischen Helden" ("To three Brazilian heroes").

also its a good song

Last edited:
Reactions: List

Spungey

Roleplay Connoisseur
Nebulae
8/10 good new fangled techno mumbo jumbo the kids are into nowadays

On 14 April 1944, at Montese three Brazilian soldiers on patrol, Arlindo Lúcio da Silva, Geraldo Baeta da Cruz, and Rodrigues de Souza, were attacked by German forces, who called upon them to surrender; the three men took cover and fired on the enemy until running out of ammunition. They fixed bayonets and advanced, but were killed. In recognition of the bravery of the soldiers the Germans buried them with a cross with the inscription "Drei Brasilianischen Helden" ("To three Brazilian heroes").

also its a good song

6/10 there are much better Sabaton songs.

Reactions: List