Rate the song above

Megafreak

shit medic
Nebulae
its ambient ass piano music, idk how you expect me to rate this, it's not bad tho

this song really underrated

6/10
Good flow, good lyrics but the backing just isn't doing it for me at all

nevermind the britbong saved it for me gonna push it up to a 7.5, still wouldnt casually listen but not bad

Reactions: List

All Adm*ns are Bastards

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
only listened to a few mogwai songs and they never really clicked with me (apart from teenage exorcists). that sounds a fair bit different to the stuff i have heard and i prefer it if i am honest. i like those big solid drums. not bad at all

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
only listened to a few mogwai songs and they never really clicked with me (apart from teenage exorcists). that sounds a fair bit different to the stuff i have heard and i prefer it if i am honest. i like those big solid drums. not bad at all

sounds like metro area so i'll give it a 6/10

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
sounds like metro area so i'll give it a 6/10

i unironically actually don't like talking heads but this tune is alright compared to all the other shit people post of theirs
5/10

this tune is banging, its what u hear when u standing in the toilet line gurning ur teeth off as if you were the new Gurner King down the street. its the veritable chupacabra of those banging tracks you only find on a deeper journey into urself and your rattling jaw. Mystical tracks at 7:00 in the morning after comin home loaded with thick filthy fucking sub is pure bliss when ur smacked off ur face and your jaw is rattling like it was a snake scared of whats coming at it

All Adm*ns are Bastards

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
i unironically actually don't like talking heads but this tune is alright compared to all the other shit people post of theirs
5/10

big up harrison bdp. nice big yummy bit of deep house. dunno if i'd rank it amongst the top tier jaw swingers, i think it's more of a plastered on a couch full of tranquillisers vibe. still a solid tune regardless and haven't heard it in yonks so thank you for posting. to keep the jaw rattling house train going i give u this

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
8/10 a fuckton of buildup for the drop but it was worth it good jam

Jer

Electron
Nebulae
8/10 a fuckton of buildup for the drop but it was worth it good jam

I heard this in a car radio yesterday and I liked it, so I will like it here again. The beat is like a psychadelic fashion runway and I like the story told by the lyrics, so I say 8/10.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I heard this in a car radio yesterday and I liked it, so I will like it here again. The beat is like a psychadelic fashion runway and I like the story told by the lyrics, so I say 8/10.

big fat fucking 9

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
Kinda funky but I don't really like the lyrical bits, 7/10

the only accolade this gets is that its possibly one of the worst songs ive seen posted here. generic beat, trash lyrics and flow from some dumbass who thinks he's being real funny like le ugly god XDDDD 0/10 if you unironically listen to this you might have undiagnosed mental deficiencies. parody rap is either really funny or really cringy, this is the latter

Megafreak

shit medic
Nebulae
the only accolade this gets is that its possibly one of the worst songs ive seen posted here. generic beat, trash lyrics and flow from some dumbass who thinks he's being real funny like le ugly god XDDDD 0/10 if you unironically listen to this you might have undiagnosed mental deficiencies. parody rap is either really funny or really cringy, this is the latter

8/10

idk im just really spaced out atm imagining a pretty good cutscene in a show with some guy doing cool shit to this
honestly if this wasn't used in a show I'm gonna be disappointed

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
8/10

idk im just really spaced out atm imagining a pretty good cutscene in a show with some guy doing cool shit to this
honestly if this wasn't used in a show I'm gonna be disappointed

feeling a light 4/10
really boring track, the instrumental is literally just any mogwai song ever

gigi

Atom
Nebulae
feeling a light 4/10
really boring track, the instrumental is literally just any mogwai song ever

ive always preferred more sort of chill, club kinda music so this is easily my sort of groove, 8/10