Rate the song above

D

Deleted member 1381

lyrics are a bit too monotone for my taste, although the instrumentals are fire. 5.8/10

absolute banger, starts at 3:00

5/10, not my taste but not a bad bit of music. would have it on as background noise

D

Deleted member 1392

9/10 love this sort of stuff, sounds like someone crossed the sound of sunn 0))) and have a nice life

speaking of which

Not my favourite, it's alright to me. I wouldn't listen it again, maybe the singer needs to be a little more clear on his singing? 5/10

I found this music awhile ago. Damn. I love The National.

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
Not my favourite, it's alright to me. I wouldn't listen it again, maybe the singer needs to be a little more clear on his singing? 5/10

I found this music awhile ago. Damn. I love The National.

For some really weird reason, that song reminds me of Portal 2. But yeah, the song’s pretty good but not something I‘d really listen to all that much, it‘s not really my cup of tea.
7/10

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
Stop saying 7/10 ffs why do people say it all the time
I am pretty sure nobody even listens to the song above so they just throw an average vote, which coincidentally is 7/10
So I decided to settle this once and for all and wrote a custom script to browse through all the pages for each rating a song gets.

Based on around 2804 posts, the most common rating is 8!

Reactions: List

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
So I decided to settle this once and for all and wrote a custom script to browse through all the pages for each rating a song gets.

no surprises there
people don't want to be honest and risk offending someone

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae

it has a little something for everyone

D

Deleted member 1392

I always listen to what the other people post for at least half of the song if it's long, otherwise I fully hear it.
For some really weird reason, that song reminds me of Portal 2. But yeah, the song’s pretty good but not something I‘d really listen to all that much, it‘s not really my cup of tea.
7/10

I LIKEY, LIKEY THAT.

I wouldn't listen to it and it isn't really my jam. It kinda looks like a music you'd put on a comedy movie or something. Mehh-ish. 6/10.

THIS HAS GOTTEN ME UP IN THE SPIKES, OOHOHO YES THIS IS LIKE THE REALEST SHIT I'VE HEARD. OHO YEAH GAMERS

N0v4

Neutrino
Nebulae
6/10 freddie dredd always got blessed production but he never change up his flow, still good tho

Not my style tbh, I'd enjoy more the old school rap from artists such as; Ice Cube, Biggie smalls, Eazy e... etc. Call me old fashioned but y'know that's just me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 2/10

Last edited:

florek

Electron
Nebulae
Not really my style either, but ig I toss it a 5/10 for the video.

Actioney electro shit