Gabby

Atom
Nebulae
10/10

Now i'm gonna teach you filthy athiest some real music

Chromesthesia_

Hailing from the same town as Sophie Dee
Nebulae

0/10 cant even rate the fucking song above even though its the full purpose of the thread if you cannot tell by the title of the thread
it is not the post your shitty music style and hope people go wow that is hecka cool but ignore what everyone else posts cause the music they listen to is mainstream and not good like mine i am unique and a cool guy because nobody listens to this and they all listen to trash dude omg

Reactions: List
Nebulae
0/10 cant even rate the fucking song above even though its the full purpose of the thread if you cannot tell by the title of the thread
it is not the post your shitty music style and hope people go wow that is hecka cool but ignore what everyone else posts cause the music they listen to is mainstream and not good like mine i am unique and a cool guy because nobody listens to this and they all listen to trash dude omg

oh look it's another episode of find a minor mistake someone made at 2am and get asshurt alright then.

you're posting shitty nam rock from the pitchfork channel and you call me entitled, i bet you wear checked shirts and think you're a "casual and laid back musical dude".

5/10 made me read your post and listen to your song.

now why don't you do what you're supposed to do.

postal soundtrack has good songs but this one's better:

6/10
for reminding me to play it again

Last edited:
Reactions: List

Zeo

Blackquill's lawyer
Nebulae
oh look it's another episode of find a minor mistake someone made at 2am and get asshurt alright then.

you're posting shitty nam rock from the pitchfork channel and you call me entitled, i bet you wear checked shirts and think you're a "casual and laid back musical dude".

5/10 made me read your post and listen to your song.

now why don't you do what you're supposed to do.

postal soundtrack has good songs but this one's better:

6/10
for reminding me to play it again

oh yes
i like on silent wings from wrythe too

Chromesthesia_

Hailing from the same town as Sophie Dee
Nebulae
Not the best stuff Majestic has, I'd give it a 6/10

pretty chilled out shit but not my shit but it aint shit it ok 8/10

edit you changed the SONG AND NOW MY REVIEW IS INVALD