Rate the song above

Nebulae
0/10 but i legitimately like dex for more than a joke

Fucking Christ surely you couldn't make me cringe more

7/10

"le ebin game soundtrack mem"

Nah you did it. Congrats, here's some real music that you'd easily cotton on to in order to impress your slough of white and asian friends who wear ill matching bathing ape while I'm at it.

2/10 cause of dex, but i assume you only listen to him cause you think he's "cool"

too long didn't listen? i'll sum it up for you

you rag on oldschool music that influenced the people you enjoy, understand that dex, uzi the lot of them have roots heavily in rock and heavy metal, the tattoos and piercings should be enough to show you that, but i guess you're both blind and deaf. i invite you to explore all genres of music and learn to enjoy a genre for what it is. if you really want to listen to music and not just post nonsensical shit you listen to cause people told you to, forge your own taste and be able to engage in conversation with others, you take every song for it's goods and bads instead of dismissing it outright. i doubt i need to tell you this, but if you really can't be asked, know that females specifically take to a guy who knows his music, even if it's not their shit it shows you put time into something beyond being an idiot, and judging by your fake aesthetic that you've adopted like every other seventeen year old loser you could really use some pussy my guy.

Inspector Bandito

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Fucking Christ surely you couldn't make me cringe more

Nah you did it. Congrats, here's some real music that you'd easily cotton on to in order to impress your slough of white and asian friends who wear ill matching bathing ape while I'm at it.

2/10 cause of dex, but i assume you only listen to him cause you think he's "cool"

you rag on oldschool music that influenced the people you enjoy, understand that dex, uzi the lot of them have roots heavily in rock and heavy metal, the tattoos and piercings should be enough to show you that, but i guess you're both blind and deaf. i invite you to explore all genres of music and learn to enjoy a genre for what it is. if you really want to listen to music and not just post nonsensical shit you listen to cause people told you to, forge your own taste and be able to engage in conversation with others, you take every song for it's goods and bads instead of dismissing it outright. i doubt i need to tell you this, but if you really can't be asked, know that females specifically take to a guy who knows his music, even if it's not their shit it shows you put time into something beyond being an idiot, and judging by your fake aesthetic that you've adopted like every other seventeen year old loser you could really use some pussy my guy.

what about me sir
like you didnt rate my song

Grau

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae

well said
im too lazy to rate all songs but theyre all pretty good so im just picking two artists out i listen to myself

9/10 for tempo, i liked the song alot back when useless came out alongside with soil and keeptellingyourselfthat and i was very happy when he made a video over a year after the initial release

8/10 not listening to him for too long, just since a few months after a friend introduced me to him, i really like his choices regarding beats and id say he's pretty good in terms of lyrics

Reactions: List

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
9/10, really nice track, added it to my playlist. aphex twin is a really good artist, i enjoyed quite a few other tracks by him

one of the greatest album openers of all time ngl

Reactions: List

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Premium Member
Nebulae
6/10

WHAT fuck this was uploaded yesterday

kM_lPhzP.jpg