Rate the song above

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
i will now write my own hip hop song

*autotune*
hey yo bois its me you kno who it be
hey hey hey hey hey
(that weird ass maraca sound accompanied by the cymbal hit for about 30 seconds)
my name is lil yung johni boiye
gona rek som hoes shooten up them godam crips
(that weird ass maraca accompanied by the cymbal hit for about 30 seconds)
got me sum gud ass guns got dat ak gona mow down sum shits
gotcha rekt boi rekt
(that weird ass maraca sound accompanied by the cymbal hit for about 30 seconds)
gime dat beet bro lov me sum good rhymes
hey hey hey hey hey ey
(that weird ass maraca accompanied by the cymbal hit for about 30 seconds)(that weird ass maraca accompanied by the cymbal hit for about 30 seconds)(that weird ass maraca accompanied by the cymbal hit for about 30 seconds)(that weird ass maraca accompanied by the cymbal hit for about 30 seconds)(that weird ass maraca accompanied by the cymbal hit for about 30 seconds)
*finish*

here is my masterpiece.
i call it:

EVERY HIP HOP SONG EVER - lil' yung' j'o'h'ney bo'i'
hip hop is shit

shit i forgot the unintelligible mumbling in the middle of the song
here it is: 'dudu, dudu, dududdududu blalblaldf;kjadsp;fl'
Please fuck up

Bada$$

Electron
Nebulae

*autotune*
hey hey hey hey hey
gotcha rekt boi rekt
hey hey hey hey hey ey
(that weird ass maraca accompanied by the cymbal hit for about 30 seconds)(that weird ass maraca accompanied by the cymbal hit for about 30 seconds)(that weird ass maraca accompanied by the cymbal hit for about 30 seconds)(that weird ass maraca accompanied by the cymbal hit for about 30 seconds)(that weird ass maraca accompanied by the cymbal hit for about 30 seconds)
*finish*

here is my masterpiece.
i call it:

hip hop is shit

Your so fuckin buthurt, if hip hop is so shit why is every song from Kendrick's new album in the Billboard hot 100, you just look like a proper melt, go listen to screamo and cut your wrists instead of complaining

Frosty

Schlong
Nebulae
Your so fuckin buthurt, if hip hop is so shit why is every song from Kendrick's new album in the Billboard hot 100, you just look like a proper melt, go listen to screamo and cut your wrists instead of complaining
Kendrick is shit kid

Reactions: List

Westi

Stylish doge
Nebulae
I mean you posted a song in a thread that is asking for someone else's opinion so don't flip out when you don't like the response, no?

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
7/10 pretty good ngl

KYLE is pretty good, but lil yachty's verse is kinda shit, what do you guys think?

I'm a fan of all of kyles songs rly they're just so positive like I just feel like him and yachty are perfect together

Bork

Roleplay Punisher
Nebulae

*autotune*
hey hey hey hey hey
gotcha rekt boi rekt
hey hey hey hey hey ey
*finish*

here is my masterpiece.
i call it:

hip hop is shit

what do you even like
and do you like filthy frank

overki11

Electron
Nebulae
what do you even like
and do you like filthy frank
idk i think filthy frank's odd humor is funny b/c of shock value, but i dont take his stuff seriously

first off i dont listen to screamo

second of all im not butthurt for not listening to shit music

third you can't use statistics to back up an opinion

"if bacon is bad then why do so many people like it?"
^ essentially your argument, makes no fucking sense

Bada$$

Electron
Nebulae
idk i think filthy frank's odd humor is funny b/c of shock value, but i dont take his stuff seriously

My statitics to back up that hip hop isnt shit is the fact that its the most listened to genre and the fact that its an art, you look at the meaning behind the lyrics its not just endless words you know

Spider

Proton
Nebulae

My statitics to back up that hip hop isnt shit is the fact that its the most listened to genre and the fact that its an art, you look at the meaning behind the lyrics its not just endless words you know
music type is very subjective, you either like something or you dont like it, doesnt mean everyone feels the same way
it also doesnt mean you can go around and call an entire genre shit, and if you really feel that way keep it to yourself because it starts arguments like this

Bada$$

Electron
Nebulae
music type is very subjective, you either like something or you dont like it, doesnt mean everyone feels the same way
it also doesnt mean you can go around and call an entire genre shit, and if you really feel that way keep it to yourself because it starts arguments like this

I do agree, i just had to point out some statistics to him cause he wont shut up