Rate the song above

TEA

#1 Tea Drinker since 1998
Nebulae

This brings back deep memories of my childhood and I have to say what a interesting and unique art style, some dare question what is the true meaning of the song. The two characters inspire me to invest myself into the song, one being a big monster like figure and another a highschool female living in Japan. It includes some good contrast of music ranging at different pitches, and the piano solo at 2:42 is excellent. However, the sudden contrast in music is a bit strange, as it cuts from SFX to Piano to Violin and then to Piano and to a flute? Except from this mishap (which at some parts I enjoy) I'd rate it a solid eight out of ten. Mainly because of the piano and violin solo which are excellent. I truly cannot recreate something as immersive as this.

8.23/10

Gabby

Atom
Nebulae
This brings back deep memories of my childhood and I have to say what a interesting and unique art style, some dare question what is the true meaning of the song. The two characters inspire me to invest myself into the song, one being a big monster like figure and another a highschool female living in Japan. It includes some good contrast of music ranging at different pitches, and the piano solo at 2:42 is excellent. However, the sudden contrast in music is a bit strange, as it cuts from SFX to Piano to Violin and then to Piano and to a flute? Except from this mishap (which at some parts I enjoy) I'd rate it a solid eight out of ten. Mainly because of the piano and violin solo which are excellent. I truly cannot recreate something as immersive as this.

8.23/10

7/10

Adrenaline

relaxed
Nebulae
8/10 dude aight

Don't usually listen to wayne but he snaps on this song

lil wayne is shit in general, btw im not rating song here just discussing lil wayne
hes okay in this one but in general i dont like him
his voice is annoying, he isn't that good at rapping etc.

Reactions: List

Bada$$

Electron
Nebulae
lil wayne is shit in general, btw im not rating song here just discussing lil wayne
hes okay in this one but in general i dont like him
his voice is annoying, he isn't that good at rapping etc.

Thats what i reckon, he has an annoying as fuck voice and he just pretends to be a gangbanger and drinks loads of lean, but he snaps on that song, i only listened to that on a spotify playlist and he did rap well on there

Reactions: List