Rate the song above

abcdefg

Atom
Nebulae
5/10
i'm indifferent to heavy death metal or whatever it's called. Not too big a fan of hardcore metal.

but yeah here i am slamming this thread with a bit of jun seba

rest in beats jun

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
8/10, Would write code to.

7/10 -- i like how cheery it is coupled with the lyrics

(the song is Capital T by Walking Papers , couldnt find any better versions of it on yotubue so this will do)

Spider

Proton
Nebulae
8.5/10, I came when I realized it was a Snoop Dogg sample, especially from his best album.

9/10 chill song can vibe to it

Kendrick Lamar - U

Can't find any videos on YouTube, but if you know the song or can get to listen to it, you should.

Kendrick makes art, he pours his heart out in this song, you can tell a lot about him through this song, and it hits at an emotional level. I feel it's his best one yet.

Need to listen to it with both headphones.

Votra

Retired
Nebulae
This thread should be titled, "Rate the song above, then post your own." else it'd be dead after the initial thread.
@Spider its on spotify.

I rate it 8/10.

Reactions: List

Bada$$

Electron
Nebulae
9/10 chill song can vibe to it

Kendrick Lamar - U

Can't find any videos on YouTube, but if you know the song or can get to listen to it, you should.

Kendrick makes art, he pours his heart out in this song, you can tell a lot about him through this song, and it hits at an emotional level. I feel it's his best one yet.

Need to listen to it with both headphones.

U is in the video "God is Gangsta"
[doublepost=1470562651][/doublepost]

4/10 that music would fit perfectly to a clip of a person deciding wether or not to kill themselves and it depresses me

IMO absolute classic

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 225

U is in the video "God is Gangsta"
[doublepost=1470562651][/doublepost]

4/10 that music would fit perfectly to a clip of a person deciding wether or not to kill themselves and it depresses me

IMO absolute classic

7/10 one of the best of that album but he has a lot of other underrated tracks that are better