Rate the song above

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
7/10, I like that music.

4/10, never really liked rap that much and this wasn't that different from all the other stuff that's out there
it feels like there's no progression in the song, atleast not musically. there might be progression lyrically but i don't understand the language so

Last edited:

Bork

Roleplay Punisher
Nebulae
4/10, never really liked rap that much and this wasn't that different from all the other stuff that's out there
it feels like there's no progression in the song, atleast not musically. there might be progression lyrically but i don't understand the language so

depression songs lol 3/10

Nebulae
6-7/10
Nice flow and finally none of those look-at-how-big-my-dick-is kind of lyrics sweet. Didn't quite get the whole muslim shtick-seemed random? Check out Mos def-Mathematics if you haven't already. Similar great stuff

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
6-7/10
Nice flow and finally none of those look-at-how-big-my-dick-is kind of lyrics sweet. Didn't quite get the whole muslim shtick-seemed random? Check out Mos def-Mathematics if you haven't already. Similar great stuff

6/10 kinda reminds me of forget about me by simple minds? maybe its the singing idk but like a heavier rock version of that

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
8/10 solid message, consistent and catchy beat

7/10
Didn't really care for the lyrics, but I liked the sound of the background beat or whatever, sounded like some synthwave stuff and I like that. Also, their voices aren't annoying or autotuned and that is always a plus.

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
7/10
Didn't really care for the lyrics, but I liked the sound of the background beat or whatever, sounded like some synthwave stuff and I like that. Also, their voices aren't annoying or autotuned and that is always a plus.

holy shit this is sick 8/10

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
pouya is fucking great man but i never heard this song before. dis hard. 9/10