Atom
Nebulae
way too mainstream for my taste,
1503058822865.png

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae

6/10 They seem to really have something going for them as a group. Very unique and positive energy that comes off of them. Lyrics could be better as they do seem a little uninspired which does kind of throw me off a bit, the flow also seems a little mainstream and generic. They do however have something going from them and they're on a good path to something.

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Idk what to expect from ww3 admins eitherway but i know its not good taste in music
being a ww3rp admin doesnt stop me from identifying shit and cringe music

Jer

Electron
Nebulae
6/10 They seem to really have something going for them as a group. Very unique and positive energy that comes off of them. Lyrics could be better as they do seem a little uninspired which does kind of throw me off a bit, the flow also seems a little mainstream and generic. They do however have something going from them and they're on a good path to something.

I liked it. It sounds like something sad people would listen to, so I'll add it to my sad sounding music playlist. Not a big fan of Imagine Dragons past their most famous songs (i love Demons though), 7/10.

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
Nibba calls that shit cringe and posts suicide boys lmao
come on sabaton has like one good album and that's the one where they sing in swedish, the rest is generic powermetal

also, calling some velvet underground tier 60's style rock a "mainstream american spring break song" is quite shallow
i doubt you even listened to the full song

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
I liked it. It sounds like something sad people would listen to, so I'll add it to my sad sounding music playlist. Not a big fan of Imagine Dragons past their most famous songs (i love Demons though), 7/10.

It's death grips and I can't understand anything but its all good 7/10

boots

spooky skellys
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Messed up my first time, so I'll give it another go.
9.8/10 Good Beat, Pink Guy, .2 deduction for not being dank enough

not bad for a meme song, actually pretty good
8/10