GustavasSve

Don’t forget Hawaii!
Nebulae

Literally only gonna come back for poker

Reactions: List

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
So basically, you’re saying that this little ‘bounty hunter, trader and treasure hunter’ update is out already?
you said thingies

how am i supposed to know you meant the bounty hunter, trader and treasure hunter stuff

dont know either

Plankster

Atom
Nebulae
RDR2 is honestly the only game that i've really wanted for the last half a year, all the other released games don't interest me at all.

I NEED IT FOR PC ROCKSTAR PLEASE

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
RDR2 is honestly the only game that i've really wanted for the last half a year, all the other released games don't interest me at all.

I NEED IT FOR PC ROCKSTAR PLEASE
i really want it for pc, always hated GTA online on Console with the swanky controls of a 360/XOne Controller

now you have swaying aim in rdr2. This fucks me up totally when I'm playing in either of the showdowns or in Coop

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
https://www.pcgamesn.com/red-dead-redemption-2-pc-release-date
Red Dead Redemption 2 pc release date
Unlike the console equivalent, there is no RDR2 PC release date. It isn’t guaranteed we’ll ever get one, either: we know that the original Red Dead Redemption has so far never made it to our home platform, so we sincerely hope the sequel doesn’t follow suit.

However, If we accept that the game will release on PC eventually, then it is possible that Rockstar will follow the same release pattern they used for Grand Theft Auto 5, which launched a year and a half after its console debut on PS3 and Xbox 360. This means that a Red Dead Redemption 2 PC release date of April 2020 could be a sensible bet, which is only slightly better than never.

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Tfw when you want RDR2 for PC but realize your PC is outdated and shitty so you couldn’t even play it

:(

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
its honestly brilliant how they do it, not releasing it right away but releasing it just far enough in the future so that a lot people who've already played it will likely buy it again

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Read Dead Redemption 2 RP coming in the near future??