RDR 2

Twar

The truth is out there
Nebulae
pretty much worse gta online but anything is fun with mates
Is it as bad as when GTA V got released? Cause over its time getting updated it made it worth it to play at each update

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
Is it as bad as when GTA V got released? Cause over its time getting updated it made it worth it to play at each update
not a lot to keep you playing, the prices make are so shit that if you want stuff you have to grind or pay out and its barely fucking stable cause every time ive tried to play recently i dont get much time before a server crash

Reactions: List

Twar

The truth is out there
Nebulae
not a lot to keep you playing, the prices make are so shit that if you want stuff you have to grind or pay out and its barely fucking stable cause every time ive tried to play recently i dont get much time before a server crash
aight looks like im waiting cheers homie xx

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

keep in mind cns hasn’t played the online since February

personally having a lot of fun with nexus and Harry online, but if you’re strapped for cash I’d wait for the steam release x

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
keep in mind cns hasn’t played the online since February

personally having a lot of fun with nexus and Harry online, but if you’re strapped for cash I’d wait for the steam release x
i played it today and yesterday on ps4 and like i said anything is fun with friends but even still much better games to play with the lads

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
otw8kn6ir0k21.jpg

ponchos better be in da game

metropaun

hass ist keine emotion sondern ein zustand
Nebulae
so i went into singleplayer again and after playing a mission i noticed i got this sweet ass gun from nowhere
8EDB094583E622292EAD99DEFFF5996D6D5BAD49

also my settings are on high yet the textures still look mushy, epic game if i do say so myself ;(

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
so i went into singleplayer again and after playing a mission i noticed i got this sweet ass gun from nowhere
8EDB094583E622292EAD99DEFFF5996D6D5BAD49

also my settings are on high yet the textures still look mushy, epic game if i do say so myself ;(
use the guide i linked a page or more back

i used it and can run the game near ultra now with a few freeezes that are the game being anti-i5 related and still get really good frames

ot:

man if the game gets any more depressing than it is right now i'll need to get my vibes checked

i wasnt ready for this endgame

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
man if the game gets any more depressing than it is right now i'll need to get my vibes checked

i wasnt ready for this endgame
you havent seen half of it yet cowboy

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae

chilled with the indians, killed cornwall, made sure colm got necked and rescued John. Also rescued Downes and her son and gave them money to head out

reflective arthur is kino

my man i was true

cowboy youre in for one hell of a ride