RDR 2

chronos

Molecule
Nebulae
its the funniest shit just fighting eachother and randomly tackling eachother to the ground

bonus points for lassoing someone on a horse and dragging them through a town lmao

Jaf

Thanks, I hate it
Nebulae
Most of my time on RD2 online is pretty much-spent fishing, hunting & gathering. Shooting the odd outlaw and getting chased down for 15min by the said outlaw and accidentally shoot their horse and being fined 4$

GothTrad

Spooky scary skeleton
Nebulae
I don’t really care for the cash I just enjoy doing the online

if you grind you ain’t a cowboy
what if I just wanna be an honest trader I got nothing to do with your kind of outlaws

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Most of my time on RD2 online is pretty much-spent fishing, hunting & gathering. Shooting the odd outlaw and getting chased down for 15min by the said outlaw and accidentally shoot their horse and being fined 4$
or setting friendly fire on so you can hogtie members of your own posse

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I never joined the GTA RP thing but if RDR2 RP happens I'm popping in to try it out >:D

(I've seen some updated on twitter of some of the GTA RP folks already being really close but not sure how close)

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I never joined the GTA RP thing but if RDR2 RP happens I'm popping in to try it out >:smiley:

(I've seen some updated on twitter of some of the GTA RP folks already being really close but not sure how close)
dont bother its incredibly autistic

if you thought some people take hl2rp too seriously wait till you see the people who inhabit gta rp

Jaf

Thanks, I hate it
Nebulae
dont bother its incredibly autistic

if you thought some people take hl2rp too seriously wait till you see the people who inhabit gta rp
Yeah

That bad.

There's literally fake social media a la Facebook for GTARP where people play their picture perfect self-inserts
Pretty gross generalization, especially considering how many people from Neb actually play there. Facebrowser (Their ingame facebook) is really not much different than writing a character biography. Sure, it's pretty low effort compared to some of the better char bios, but a lot of Neb bios are really just: ASL + equipment & appearance.

It's kinda hilarious how people find an IC Facebook too much, but are fine with spending weeks, month, even years on a character doing other mundane shit. Facebook is a part of real life, it makes sense to include it IC in a modern setting. It's just another platform for roleplay.

Sure, some people take it too far and struggle to separate IC from OOC and obviously that's never happened anywhere else, especially not on neb. /S

If you don't like GTAWt, that's fine. But don't act like nebulous don't have people who take their RP seriously, RP idealized self-inserts, et cetera.

GTAW has a lot of flaws, the same as Nebulous or any other RP community. But if you put in the effort you'll find a lot of enjoyable RP. It's definitely worth a shot if you're looking for a more versatile 'realistic' setting.

If you enjoy the RP on neb, you'll likely enjoy the RP on GTAW - the quality is roughly the same but it takes considerably longer time to get involved with people due to the sheer size of the world. I'd recommend it.

/rant

Last edited:
Reactions: List

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Pretty gross generalization, especially considering how many people from Neb actually play there. Facebrowser (Their ingame facebook) is really not much different than writing a character biography. Sure, it's pretty low effort compared to some of the better char bios, but a lot of Neb bios are really just: ASL + equipment & appearance.

It's kinda hilarious how people find an IC Facebook too much, but are fine with spending weeks, month, even years on a character doing other mundane shit. Facebook is a part of real life, it makes sense to include it IC in a modern setting. It's just another platform for roleplay.

Sure, some people take it too far and struggle to separate IC from OOC and obviously that's never happened anywhere else, especially not on neb. /S

If you don't like GTAWt, that's fine. But don't act like nebulous don't have people who take their RP seriously, RP idealized self-inserts, et cetera.

GTAW has a lot of flaws, the same as Nebulous or any other RP community. But if you put in the effort you'll find a lot of enjoyable RP. It's definitely worth a shot if you're looking for a more versatile 'realistic' setting.

If you enjoy the RP on neb, you'll likely enjoy the RP on GTAW - the quality is roughly the same but it takes considerably longer time to get involved with people due to the sheer size of the world. I'd recommend it.

/rant
Left out the bit where they didnt want to demote or ban their staff for publicly doxxing players

Jaf

Thanks, I hate it
Nebulae
That's not really the argument that was originally being made or what I was replying to.

I can't comment much on the staff, but all I've interacted with have been polite and professional. Doxxing is unacceptable, but I don't have any details on what happened - I can only speak from my experience. In my opinion, GTAW is worth trying out. I enjoyed my time there.

This isn't some sort of competition of 'which RP server is better'.
It's out there, it's an option for people to try something else.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to RD2W whenever it becomes a thing.

Last edited:

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Jaf kinda right tho

GTA RP is fun but the staff are bad
yea different pastures and all

i just cant play on a server where the staff publicly aren't sure if they should demote or ban staff for posting people's private information in-game

if you get into a clique then it might be fun

but if you don't its boring as fuck and you just spend your time driving from club to club to find people to interact with

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
yea different pastures and all

i just cant play on a server where the staff publicly aren't sure if they should demote or ban staff for posting people's private information in-game

if you get into a clique then it might be fun

but if you don't its boring as fuck and you just spend your time driving from club to club to find people to interact with

adero was only punished after legal reasons were brought in

nervous is retarded a ms fuck

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
a11c44fb8955448799c4b87535eabbe9.jpg