RDR 2

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae

snNq8lW.png

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 118

A little under 9 years ago I declared Red Dead Redemption as my favorite game. I was just a little kid playing as John Marston and now I'm a big BOAH experiencing my childhood all over again. I have done my best to explore every inch of the explorable region to find every easter egg, spent hours in the Bayou chasing ghosts and stunbling upon the Strange Man's cabin.

Easter egg after Easter egg in Roanoke, the
Meteor crashes, the wolfman, the side missions and the Indian dreamcatchers
and thought that the Wapiti Arc was one of the best in the game, especially the final Wapiti mission.

I found the hermit in the top left and a cauldron in the top right, found the vampire of Saint Denis and kept my honor high and barely skipped a cutscene.

Then the moment happened that turned it all around. With high honor I passed on to the next section of the game, the epilogue.

Becoming a farmhand after Arthur's denise ontop of the mountain was a slow and humble beginning, and it felt that way.

But then came the moment in the game that grabbed me by the throat at Hanging Dog Ranch. 9 years have I been mumbling this tune beneath ny breath whenever my mind crossed RDR. This fucking melody has been stuck for so long - but incomplete - until this very moment.

John Marston
rides again. I still have to finish the epilogue from there, but I can't wait to explore the bottom left corner of the map before its time to head to Tall Trees and New Austin. Some bitch needs me in Valentine tho.

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
A little under 9 years ago I declared Red Dead Redemption as my favorite game. I was just a little kid playing as John Marston and now I'm a big BOAH experiencing my childhood all over again. I have done my best to explore every inch of the explorable region to find every easter egg, spent hours in the Bayou chasing ghosts and stunbling upon the Strange Man's cabin.

Easter egg after Easter egg in Roanoke, the
Meteor crashes, the wolfman, the side missions and the Indian dreamcatchers
and thought that the Wapiti Arc was one of the best in the game, especially the final Wapiti mission.

I found the hermit in the top left and a cauldron in the top right, found the vampire of Saint Denis and kept my honor high and barely skipped a cutscene.

Then the moment happened that turned it all around. With high honor I passed on to the next section of the game, the epilogue.

Becoming a farmhand after Arthur's denise ontop of the mountain was a slow and humble beginning, and it felt that way.

But then came the moment in the game that grabbed me by the throat at Hanging Dog Ranch. 9 years have I been mumbling this tune beneath ny breath whenever my mind crossed RDR. This fucking melody has been stuck for so long - but incomplete - until this very moment.

John Marston
rides again. I still have to finish the epilogue from there, but I can't wait to explore the bottom left corner of the map before its time to head to Tall Trees and New Austin. Some bitch needs me in Valentine tho.

Jim Milton is hands-down the best character

Matty

Proton
Nebulae
I finished this game and oh my fuck.
Oh my fucking fuck.
The ending
The endings ending
My confused feelings for fucking everyone
kHPxj2F.jpg

Reactions: List