Serious READ THIS IF YOU HAVE WINDOWS 10

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
Alright, TLDR, Update your Pc if you have Windows 10.
Apparently the current version of Windows 10 has a exploit that allows Hackers to just automatically install malware to your Pc without you doing anything. Hacking Tools are in the making as I am typing this right now. I would recommend that you do this right now. And no, this isn’t a hoax, the fucking NSA and US Department have announced this out of all people. Update your damn PC if you have Windows 10.

How to Update:
Press the Windows Symbol on the Left down Corner
Press Settings
Press Updates and Security
Press Check for Updates

Source:
https://media.defense.gov/2020/Jan/14/2002234275/-1/-1/0/CSA-WINDOWS-10-CRYPT-LIB-20190114.PDF

Spread the word if you can

Last edited:

hbag

bitchmade
Nebulae
lol fuck me guess im updating
good shout

doing it later tho cos i cba to restart my pc rn and honestly i doubt renowned hacker xXxFaZe_l33tl0rdxXx is gonna merc my pc today

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
doing it later tho cos i cba to restart my pc rn and honestly i doubt renowned hacker xXxFaZe_l33tl0rdxXx is gonna merc my pc today
Afaik those Programmes they‘re developing will basically infect thousands of computers at the click of a button, they won‘t single you out or anything, better safe than sorry.

hbag

bitchmade
Nebulae
Afaik those Programmes they‘re developing will basically infect thousands of computers at the click of a button, they won‘t single you out or anything, better safe than sorry.
yeeeeeeeeeeeeah but restarting my PC takes ages and then i have to reopen steam and wait for my vpn to load and the three different discord bots im running and it'd just be easier to get it done when i turn my pc off tonight

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
yeeeeeeeeeeeeah but restarting my PC takes ages and then i have to reopen steam and wait for my vpn to load and the three different discord bots im running and it'd just be easier to get it done when i turn my pc off tonight
Alright

hbag

bitchmade
Nebulae
Just decided to update and restart. Now it sounds and feels like my PC's fans are going much faster than they were before, considering now I can actually hear them.

Did you jape me and give me the epic turbo fuckvirus?
I'm actually getting a little worried about why they're spinning so fast, my PC's freezing.

Nov

Molecule
Nebulae
does this afiliate versions like 8/8.1 and 7

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
does this afiliate versions like 8/8.1 and 7
Only Windows 10 afaik

Just decided to update and restart. Now it sounds and feels like my PC's fans are going much faster than they were before, considering now I can actually hear them.

Did you jape me and give me the epic turbo fuckvirus?
I'm actually getting a little worried about why they're spinning so fast, my PC's freezing.
Maybe they’re spinning so fast because your PC just completely updated itself? Also like you mentioned before, you are running several bots and what not so yeah, your PC just might be overloaded from putting on a new Update and shit.

Reactions: List

hbag

bitchmade
Nebulae
Only Windows 10 afaik

Maybe they’re spinning so fast because your PC just completely updated itself? Also like you mentioned before, you are running several bots and what not so yeah, your PC just might be overloaded from putting on a new Update and shit.
It usually isn't this bad when I update, like I can actually feel a breeze coming from my PC. A cold one. Meaning it's not actually cooling anything in the first place, and if it is, there's no need for them to be spinning that fast, because it's already cold.

Nov

Molecule
Nebulae
Only Windows 10 afaik

thank god

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
shouldn't this be in the technical section to stop people from bumping other general threads every minute and drowning it out?

Reactions: List

hbag

bitchmade
Nebulae
shouldn't this be in the technical section to stop people from bumping other general threads every minute and drowning it out?
personally i'd say make it a sticky and/or announcement

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
I specifically posted it here so that more people see this.

Nebulae
Alright, TLDR, Update your Pc if you have Windows 10.
Apparently the current version of Windows 10 has a exploit that allows Hackers to just automatically install malware to your Pc without you doing anything. Hacking Tools are in the making as I am typing this right now. I would recommend that you do this right now. And no, this isn’t a hoax, the fucking NSA and US Department have announced this out of all people. Update your damn PC if you have Windows 10.

How to Update:
Press the Windows Symbol on the Left down Corner
Press Settings
Press Updates and Security
Press Check for Updates

Source:
https://media.defense.gov/2020/Jan/14/2002234275/-1/-1/0/CSA-WINDOWS-10-CRYPT-LIB-20190114.PDF

Spread the word if you can
OOP holy shit