Really strange glitch and errors.

Kleis

Electron
Nebulae
Hello again...

Well, basically what is going on is that i joined WW3 RP right? Well, first off, what i see is that my character´s uniform is changed, then, when i click for playing with the character, it says 6 of 50 characters with this faction, when i only have one. Then, i go ingame, guns are errors, playermodels are errors, things that i saw that hade the textures are errors... What just happened? Is something with the Fast DL, or something else?

Adrenaline

relaxed
Nebulae
Hello again...

Well, basically what is going on is that i joined WW3 RP right? Well, first off, what i see is that my character´s uniform is changed, then, when i click for playing with the character, it says 6 of 50 characters with this faction, when i only have one. Then, i go ingame, guns are errors, playermodels are errors, things that i saw that hade the textures are errors... What just happened? Is something with the Fast DL, or something else?
The 6/50 characters with this faction means that there are 6 people online that are in the same faction as you.

Reactions: List

Kleis

Electron
Nebulae
Aright, it´s been fixed, i need to play in steam offline mode, so yeah... Lock this/remove this please.

Also thanks to Adredaline for cleaning things up, cheers