Information Recent Drama

Status
Not open for further replies.

MGHA

String
Nebulae
First I want to apologize for posting such a quick opinion publicly like I did. That wasn't fair to you guys and I've deleted that entire discussion off the video. I put things bluntly in situations like that because they often need to be to test the authority. it was not meant as disrespect. I won't deny this way of thinking is immature but It's the easiest way to find good staff. in my experience. I don't join a server expecting better treatment, I'm not here to say I am better than you or the communities I was apart of were better, because they weren't. We're all equal here.

I have been on staff on many servers and have made mistakes. it's difficult to keep a straight face and take a remark you see as an insult but, you have to try your hardest when you are staff. People say my opinions are purely based on my ability as an animator, but it's not that at all. I'd like to think my experience in hl2rp actually means something, my channel isn't apart of that. The content I make is for you guys and all I expect is to get a few laughs out of you, not special treatment. I know I mentioned that already but it's hard not to when it's brought up so much.

What happened today was. I joined and spawned in front of the door because I was roleplaying with someone there the day before. But this time the tunnel was prop blocked so I OOCLY went through to find a way out. I get it, I should of contacted an admin but I usually leave that stuff as a last resort. Then 3 citizens showed up, they looked like they wondered in there like I did. They then pulled out there guns and before I could say something in LOOC they gunned me down and called me a metagamer. For me that was very frustrating.

Sorry for causing drama. I hope your community continues to grow.

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
Don't sweat it man, completely understand your point of view to be frank. I'd also like to extend an apology for the response you got, and the frustration you experienced. Had I been around, I'd have spoken to you and sorted it out - sadly I was in a meeting for one of our other servers though..

If you need to discuss anything else, hit me up in a PM and I'll gladly discuss.

Btw, your content is great - keep it up.

Nebulae
I really don't get it
"boohoo some guy didnt like our server"
so what if you're mildly popular you're still a guy and i dont get why people think anything of it other than 'some guy didn't like our roleplay server'
The content you make is bretty gud so keep that shit up family

Reactions: List

Peter Green

Good People, Good Times
Nebulae
Right, I'm unsure whether Dindex actually passed this on but I would like to apolagise for that "Yep" response which clearly didn't make you any happier about our community. Regular players pm me a lot saying "Hey your server is shit" in a joking manner so I simply thought you were one of those people, which is the reason for my yep response.

Again, I'm sorry for ruining your outlook on this community and I hope that you accept my apology. Wish you the best of luck in the future.

@Blackquill , No need to apolagize for my own mistakes, but thanks anyway.

Rictalspace

Manager of Fist Industries
Nebulae
I really don't get it
"boohoo some guy didnt like our server"
so what if you're mildly popular you're still a guy and i dont get why people think anything of it other than 'some guy didn't like our roleplay server'
The content you make is bretty gud so keep that shit up family
It was nothing to do with that, if I were sent a PM from another randomer saying that an Administrator didn't respond correctly I would have done the exact same.

Thanks for the thread, but to prevent anything more growing from this, I'll be locking this.

Reactions: List
Status
Not open for further replies.