RECKONING OF PINK TAG

dvn

Atom
Nebulae

mainly photoshop and photoshop edits aswell as photographic experiments irl, heavy use of filters
if it's not a hl2rp pose or a poster it's a vaporwave aesthetic coupled with some music
might apply for media dev if i get good enough x

18 jul 2020 - experimenting with screenshot quality overrides and reshade at lowest settings
5SXyQM9.jpg

18 jul 2020 - experimenting with photoshop, lighting and render options
IExbMg0.png

20 jul 2020 - experimentation with gmod lighting, how it's soaked up, what glitches out and whatnot
vDI3JiZ.jpg

DwPzvxE.jpg

testing high quality cutouts on a gmod chromakey
OoVV77f.png

20 jul 2020 - font hour
NVa0Vlo.png

20 jul 2020 - lighting hour
EQnGdsy.png

20 jul 2020 - got artsy again, inspiration from yt vaporwave album covers
have fun translating the title
tqZ3Hqb.png

20 JUL 2020 - I JUST FIGURED THE LIGHTING OUT. LES FUCKING GO
XioxoOv.png

20 jul 2020 - used a screenshot from @Baker's ROGUE event and made it even scarier than it already was
BBNxlYY.png

22 jul 2020 - finally figured out clipping masks and made a template for my charbio coming SOON
52eV2ZJ.png

forgot when i made this but it's p cool

BjnlfGs.png

3 aug 2020 - getting back into the swing of things
FocffG9.png

6 aug 2020 - lighting, contrast, levels n color balance for something simple
l0qWZBs.png

nebulous secret santa
FzNYdBv.jpg

first try in sfm with shitty settings and no fingerposing
YN2XYT7.jpg

updated periodically whenever i get the motivation​

Last edited:
Reactions: List

dvn

Atom
Nebulae
experimented with photoshop's 'lighting effects' tool which is actually really fucking handy
IExbMg0.png

inspired by idiotdoug's 'bucket by the window' which is a gmod loading screen as of june 2020

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
experimented with photoshop's 'lighting effects' tool which is actually really fucking handy
IExbMg0.png

inspired by idiotdoug's 'bucket by the window' which is a gmod loading screen as of june 2020
I definitely think this could've been a much cooler pose if you'd done more with it than just put a robot in the sitting animation

dvn

Atom
Nebulae
I definitely think this could've been a much cooler pose if you'd done more with it than just put a robot in the sitting animation
mainly experimentation at the moment, the pose isn't important
i just make a bunch of placeholders like these, go through until one fits the criteria and then apply effects on them
i'm dogshit at posing though, should probably get a couple of bone manip tools

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
mainly experimentation at the moment, the pose isn't important
i just make a bunch of placeholders like these, go through until one fits the criteria and then apply effects on them
i'm dogshit at posing though, should probably get a couple of bone manip tools
I always posed by hand with the physgun, it looks way more natural

dvn

Atom
Nebulae
I always posed by hand with the physgun, it looks way more natural
i can't always get the arms or legs into fully natural positions
they either spaz out or just don't move beyond a certain point even though realistically your arm could get up there

surra

Molecule
Nebulae
IExbMg0.png

do you mind if i steal this concept and make it into blender, by any chance. .. . .

Pyromaniac

rob-approved!
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
20 jul 2020 - experimentation with gmod lighting, how it's soaked up, what glitches out and whatnot
vDI3JiZ.jpg

DwPzvxE.jpg
If you're interested in going the extra mile I suggest learning Soft Lamps, you can do a lot of shit with it since it helps you upscale resolutions and also does the minor bounce light does (a.k.a if something is surrounded by something red then a small bit of red whether light source or not will reflect onto it.

dvn

Atom
Nebulae
If you're interested in going the extra mile I suggest learning Soft Lamps, you can do a lot of shit with it since it helps you upscale resolutions and also does the minor bounce light does (a.k.a if something is surrounded by something red then a small bit of red whether light source or not will reflect onto it.
already got soft lamps
don't see the difference :(

dvn

Atom
Nebulae
got high made this
it's bad for a reason, i can barely see nor concentrate
nUY1j1H.png

R-4400893-1377500139-1035.jpeg.jpg

and yes that is the inferno bike

dvn

Atom
Nebulae
my first /serious/ scenebuild with lots of advice from the lord himself @dee pixel
mainly photoshop, added noise, lots of spot lights, uno infinite light and a point light
EQnGdsy.png