Recommend Youtubers

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
Recommend Youtubers you watch and briefly outline what they talk about and anything that makes them stand out etc.

FunHaus - Good group gaming channel, actually more of a general group channel as they talk about different things
Potential History - good mix of memes and history
NeoCranium - Criminally underrated, all of his videos are high-quality with SFM animations to compliment them, recommend "Dead Space 2: Hardcore Mode"
Ahoy - Guns, games and history, all set to beautiful video editing
bill wurtz - just watch "history of the entire world, i guess"
Criken2 - came far from left 4 dead funny moments, good editing and enjoyable gameplay
danooct1 - shows various viruses and other malware on computers
DeSinc - mix of gaming and a man who probably is having a long-winded mental breakdown
DNSL - actual mental breakdown
exurb1a - existential crisis: the channel
Feature History - history will beautiful background art & animation
GVMERS - long and informative videos on games, almost like a news channel
hbomberguy - (political), mix of gaming, left-wing and debunking alt-right (again heavily political)
Crowbcat - informative, "calling out" videos of games
Jim Browning - messes with tech support scams, funny as fuck
LazyPurple - probably the last bastion of high-quality TF2 videos
LEMMiNO - Top 10 videos that aren't shit and really informative, amazing visuals as well stories/short documentaries such as "The Dyatlov Pass Case"
Sam O'Nella Academy - random shit in history and stuff to funny animations
Raycevick - amazing, almost short-form documentaries about games, can't recommend enough
Shaun - (political) debunks alt/far-right stuff on youtube (like your typical anti-sjw stuff)
MandaloreGaming - informative and relaxing reviews on games, his SS13 review is particularly good
SsethTzeentach - mandalore's alt account or retarded brother

Reactions: List

Dr Heckyll

Molecule
Nebulae
bald and bankrupt- brit going around on adventures in post-soviet countries. Speaks Russian/Byelorussian fluently and gets drunk with locals
super sus- Ukrainian goblin doing urban exploration vlogs, or what they call in Russia "diggering" apparently

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
callmekevin - fucks about in games
RagTagg - Funny guy commenting on his 'shit' gameplay in Apex Legends
Kaif - Stream Highlights, fun edits.
Clumsy - Dank Doodle Memes

Deleted member 2925

pilotbland's best friend
HL2 RP Server Director
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Surge - rust gamer
Canmycakes - Destiny 2 pvp god
ManbehindacameraASMR - holy figure
Kruzer - insane Destiny 2 PVP sniper god
iRisk - rust gamer
Masterchef World - cook mode

Rondal

And whole beasts of nations desire power
Nebulae
NorthernLion - good commentary, 50/50 twitch vod/youtube vids
Yogscast (most members, Hat Films included) - all round solid channels, mostly gaming but some vlogs and twitch streams

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
>no ssethtzeentach
>no upisnotjump

Josh

Nucleus
Nebulae
adam ragusea
been watching this guy for some decent recipes, he does cooking vids but you dont need a full veg farm in your back garden
funny and cool dude

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
Richard Lewis - Gaming Journalist, Esports host, political content, fire banter, breaking massive stories

a highlight, made into a doodle, from one of his shows
seriously worth watching

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
elwono - funny as shit dota videos
Door Monster - genuinely the best comedy skit channel out there
Sneegsnag - funny minecraft man
DM DOKURO - yes
NintendoCapriSun - the og let’s player and probably one of the oldest gaming channels on yt (both channel age and person’s age), really wholesome and personal, after watching his content religiously i feel like ive known him for years
ChippysCouch - smaller younger version of ^

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
Callmekevin - Been following this irish bastard since his sims playthroughs and how to annoy series, one of the most consistently good content creators I've followed. Also consistent uploads with a lot of variety.

Dead Meat - Horror movie kill count channel, has def. contributed to me liking the horror genre a lot more than I used to over the years; also good production quality and consistent upload schedules

Jon Graham - The guy behind Arby n the Chief, who semi-recently started doing other stuff like a podcast. Cool guy

Shesez - Guy who does a show called 'Boundry Break' which is essentially using noclip in games to look for secrets, dev techniques etc.

And 'Nerdslayer' (Or N.S as he now goes by) - Does a show called 'Death of a game' which talks about how certain games have died, what lead to it, reasons behind it etc.

shibe

Molecule
Nebulae
Internet Historian - guy that explains about events on the internet such as big pranks done by 4chan in a very nice way with big detail to each video

surreal entertainment - weird videos, mostly parodies done in a weird creepy way

proko - the go to channel if you're learning how to draw

captain disillusion - probably the youtuber i like the most, guy learns you everything about film editing and has a series where he debunks fake videos and explains the technical stuff of it in an extremely funny way, also uses blender so you know he's based

Orcus

Proton
Nebulae
Like Shibe said Internet Historian,

Fredrik Knudsen- creator of 'Down the Rabbit Hole' which is a more serious take on stories sorta similar to Internet Historian but more serious and detailed.

Rags/Mauler- Political gaming videos similar to hbomberguy but different politics and mindset. And take 10 years to finish a series. (Mauler had a 8 part of so series dissecting Hbomberguys video on Dark Souls 2)

Mister Metokur- Semi-political but more about laughing at internet lolcows and fucked up shit on the internet. Seriously his vids on Kero made me feel ill.

General Sam- Jewish Sseth

ymfah- does challenge videos in games like Dark Souls, Elder Scrolls Series that shows a certain challenge and him straining the games exploits to accomplish that example being 'How to Pacifist Dark Souls 2'

ISorrowProduction- Similar to ymfah where he strains the game logic in Paradox Grand Strategy Games, his most popular being Hearts of Iron 4 and fucking Artillery Only.

Penguinz0/Kritical- Quick one off vids daily of him doing or talking about stupid shit but his demeanor and presentation makes it lovable and also twitch.tv/moistcr1tikal Also is one of the oldest channels around still.

TierZoo- A nature channel that talks about species adapting and evolving to fit their environments but discusses it like a competitive game with 'metas' and has that tone over it.

Ranton- Asian Kritical with an even crazier and cruder sence of humor. Game reviews mainly and discussing his time as a Shaolin Monk.

Kach1ger

Neutrino
Nebulae
Penguinz0/Kritical- Quick one off vids daily of him doing or talking about stupid shit but his demeanor and presentation makes it lovable and also twitch.tv/moistcr1tikal Also is one of the oldest channels around still.

100% agree i think hes fucking hilarious and i love all his vids hes very creative in his vocabulary.

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
Defunctland - Overall solid documentary style channel centered around discontinued theme park attractions and parks.

SsethTzeentach - Rather funny game reviewing channel, mostly focuses on older games. is very NSFW, be warned.

Tech Rules - Kinda appeared out of nowhere, but a new youtube channel based around homebrew games, piracy and the code side of video game modding

NakeyJakey - Video Game essay type channel, approach to creating content is unique from the rest, has a more personal and humorous feeling to it

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
talking about hbomberguy, he did a good video on climate change denial

even mocks the stupid channels with animated characters

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
Callmekevin - Been following this irish bastard since his sims playthroughs and how to annoy series, one of the most consistently good content creators I've followed. Also consistent uploads with a lot of variety.
all praise the lord

3cc560e7-aa1a-4f6d-bb05-4c8c4e1afe46_276x276.jpg

Mancom37

Atom
Nebulae
The Tank Museum- Nice professional "tank chats" about various tanks ranging from WW1 to WW2 done by professionals inside the best Tank Museum around.

Primitive technology- Quasi-Experimental Archeology and I really like the "survivalist" nature of it. Guy makes everything from small homes to actually smelting bog iron.

HowToPlay1337- War Thunder youtuber, small time but gives very interesting videos on special tanks and explains their advantages with quite some detail

Cowboy Kent Rollins- Old Southern American guy cooks old "cowboy" and southern style food, rarely he does a Cajun dish. I just have a big interest on southern culture in the US.

Subverse- New channel lead by Tim Pool, trying to expand it with some cool interesting news coverage that doesn't happen a lot in normal media here, I like hearing about small events in the US.

Mad-Magyar

Proton
Nebulae
Recommended Youtubers, film criticism and analysis edition:

Red Letter Media:

Ralphthemoviemaker:

Accented Cinema:

Sardonicast: