Regarding Phase Four.

Should we? (Of course we should.)

• Yes this would work well in this community. (You are cool as fuck)

Votes: 28 68.3%
  • No i'd rather stick to serious roleplay. (You are a boring nerd)

Votes: 13 31.7%

• Total voters

Raijiin

Electron
Nebulae
A lot of us here are tired of SeriousRP and would love to try something new.
And considering there has been a lot of talk recently about a new server, why not try phase four?

The malicious players would love to have a place to shoot and kill in without being punished and those who are tired of the slow paced (Some times even boring) seriousRP will have a new server to try.

Tagging folks who seem to like the idea of creating a Phase Four server.
@Angel @lil fandango @Raijiin @kekmeister @Dr Heckyll @Hanuko @Mirukihoshi @and more...

I just hope this won't turn into an RDM fest, Just please have SOME rules while keeping the fun part, this game mode looks promising if the right tweaks are made in the right aspects, I Support this, but only if it's heavily modified in a sense to keep it fun, while not ruining the experience for others

slick

give this guy his adm*n back
Nebulae
This seems a lot more fun than some other ideas of SeriousRP, I wouldn't mind it.

Reactions: List

Roosebud

Molecule
Nebulae
I just hope this won't turn into an RDM fest, Just please have SOME rules while keeping the fun part, this game mode looks promising if the right tweaks are made in the right aspects, I Support this, but only if it's heavily modified in a sense to keep it fun, while not ruining the experience for others

The main selling point of Exp/P4 is the no-rules hardcore environment, with rules it'd literally be an empty form of clockwork with some stuff added in. There were some very basic guidelines such as "One layer propblock" and "No OOCly illegal actions"

Experiment/P4 in my experience on VM always managed to cut both ways. You had a general population that were psyched about it and had a fantastic amount of fun and you had the folks who couldn't handle the no-rules FFA atmosphere and quickly became either a target or the people you'd see flooding the forums with ban requests / rant threads. Getting yourself in a group of loyal and trusted OOC friends was often the only option to become something.

The first group were usually the ones that were on literally 24/7 to farm money and protect bases, which meant they, and other groups like them, were also the ones with the best weapons and suits. After a while it became excessively hard for new players, especially those running solo, to get around without being completely dominated.
As stated before, the unique concept also meant it was very prone to butthurt, specifically targeting people, offensive content, excessive drama that dragged out into OOC because there is no 'IC and OOC' and generally a foul environment.

Don't expect it to be roleplay, don't expect people to treat you nicely, don't expect your buddies to not stab you in the back, don't expect 'IC is IC' to be an excuse when fucking with people in-game, expect people to treat you according to their OOC opinion of you.
It caters to a very select crowd

That being said, have some complimentary pictures I made somewhere in 2011

OfDFC7i.jpg

ACNZtt8.jpg

7ki62dD.jpg

1LKlx8m.jpg

lixvwDo.jpg

BbzrTSD.jpg

qUT9wZ8.jpg

UNUZKON.jpg

y4X1RQE.jpg

HcpDmiA.jpg

y3glm7N.jpg

DbB3x2R.jpg

mbC8hwU.jpg

8bA69QE.jpg

PEybAD7.jpg

zYSAeDP.jpg

Grau

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I always love to compare this to Rust, as long as it's balanced and some rules get enforced into the gamemode, it works amazingly well.

eldeos

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
go to one of the 10000s of servers out there hosting a similar gamemode, dude

Grau

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I think this could work out better than on other servers as we all kind of know each other, and it would /really/ interesting too.

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
who wants to take bets to see how long it takes for someone to get doxxed? It happens every time.

no. if you want ~rules~ go play a lite-rp server.

Raijiin

Electron
Nebulae
who wants to take bets to see how long it takes for someone to get doxxed? It happens every time.

no. if you want ~rules~ go play a lite-rp server.

Alright, Alright, Let's see how long this hypothetical server would last...

If you guys don't royally fuck it up