Religion of peace strikes again

D

Deleted member 22

basically there's been another terrorist attack this week, looks like we're just getting non stop attacks from the poorly treated religion of peace. When will we learn to be more tolerant? I have an idea.m, to fix this problem, let's teach kids in German schools about Islam so they know how peaceful it is! (This is obviously sarcasm but I heard that's what's being suggested by the cuck german government). Anyhow, what do you gents have to say about the coming second crusade?

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 225

Shooting in Munic, Germany, my brother lives there, and he goes by the place it happened everyday.
i thought that was done by a german nationalist who was against immigrants?

D

Deleted member 22

i thought that was done by a german nationalist who was against immigrants?
God forbid the media calls out the facts about who's really doing this, but it's 100% false, I knew deep down the media has gone a while without pinning neo nazi's on a moslems attacks

D

Deleted member 22

lmao

it's not islam that makes people do this but whatever

/pol/ would be happy to take you in
Quran (2:244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things."

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."

Islams not the problem

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
Quran (2:244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things."

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."

Islams not the problem
you can quote the quran all day fam
the bible and torah have disturbing shit but that doesn't make all christians or jews evil

these people are just using religion as an excuse to act erratic and psychopathic

http://boards.*********/pol/

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
75928dd3e7.jpg

pudsey

Electron
Nebulae
my brother was in a city away from munich and he said that they closed down a lot of shit and started searching the areas, even though he was miles off.