Remember Starfox?

overki11

Electron
Nebulae
Remember my banana plantation, where I made 120k within 4 hours with my banana business between me and that other black guy that I forgot his name?

Reactions: List

jooni

VAPORWAVE
Nebulae
You mean the guy who didn't listen to the community? Yeah I remember him alright.

Funny how things turned out in the end.

b062b11779f1a52f050eb44e4dfe75d8.jpg

Oh yeah, Starfox. The guy who did fuck all but shit code and claimed to be the savior and dev of EURP when Johnny did 20x more work.

Yeah, that guy.

he did a lot, if not the majority, of work the problem was that it was never really finished when he did do the work. nothing in the gamemode felt polished and I attempted to smooth it over.

all in all gamemode was fucked from the start, the economy was trash to begin with since L A R R Y G I B B O N S I N C : )

Fruity

Proton
Nebulae
b062b11779f1a52f050eb44e4dfe75d8.jpg

he did a lot, if not the majority, of work the problem was that it was never really finished when he did do the work. nothing in the gamemode felt polished and I attempted to smooth it over.

all in all gamemode was fucked from the start, the economy was trash to begin with since L A R R Y G I B B O N S I N C : )
Jesus Christ, Larry Gibbons attempting to run the whole server via Gibbons Inc.

jooni

VAPORWAVE
Nebulae
Jesus Christ, Larry Gibbons attempting to run the whole server via Gibbons Inc.

he had no other option because the gamemode was literally dependent on that shit. it was a mostly controlled economy which doesn't work in RP with the exception of HL2RP to a slim degree wherein the combine control majority of means of how tokens enter circulation and provides the only legal used for using them.

EURP was worse because of the MAFIA!! Which they were powerless as fuck compared to other gangs because they sucked ass at S2K lol

So broken economy ontop of the fact Starfox was kinda rude to me and came off as a pompous dick. Larry was controlling but was nice to me whenever code commits were made. Though I say nice to me because he literally would go "I will cut you!!!" and fucking FLIP out screaming in fake German.

Starfox also acted like EURP was his gift to humanity when it was sort of a generic nutscript schema with no substance.

The economy also fucking sucked because to make money at a decent rate you needed mouse macros to craft shit for you. Then buy other shit then sell it.

Also the European setting and then using Evocity just why lol

Also I'd kill for a decent city rp if anyone else is down let me know because I could put weekends into it.

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
holy shit ban all this eurp culture shit it's the cancer that slowly led to the downfall of lemonpunch

haha i agree! ;P

tbh when i first saw this thread posted I was gonna' be like

'fuck off larry gibbons
'

but then i was like, nah we're an inclusive community haha x3

Fruity

Proton
Nebulae
he had no other option because the gamemode was literally dependent on that shit. it was a mostly controlled economy which doesn't work in RP with the exception of HL2RP to a slim degree wherein the combine control majority of means of how tokens enter circulation and provides the only legal used for using them.

EURP was worse because of the MAFIA!! Which they were powerless as fuck compared to other gangs because they sucked ass at S2K lol

So broken economy ontop of the fact Starfox was kinda rude to me and came off as a pompous dick. Larry was controlling but was nice to me whenever code commits were made. Though I say nice to me because he literally would go "I will cut you!!!" and fucking FLIP out screaming in fake German.

Starfox also acted like EURP was his gift to humanity when it was sort of a generic nutscript schema with no substance.

The economy also fucking sucked because to make money at a decent rate you needed mouse macros to craft shit for you. Then buy other shit then sell it.

Also I'd kill for a decent city rp if anyone else is down let me know because I could put weekends into it.
Could probably help doing models/materials and some code.

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
I'd kill for a decent city rp if anyone else is down let me know because I could put weekends into it.

how about a CITY RP

in a VAULT

with all your FALLOUT MODELS AND SCRIPTS

so we can LIVE OUT DAYS

as VAULT DWELLERS

x3

Was about to ask the same to you.

WATCH YOUR FUCKING MOUTH WHEN YOU SPEAK TO JOONI LIKE THAT! >:C

overki11

Electron
Nebulae

He screamed at you in fake german? lol that's so fucking stupid.

jooni

VAPORWAVE
Nebulae
He screamed at you in fake german? lol that's so fucking stupid.
In an admin meeting with like 20 people is when the whole cut you and screaming out like an ape happened